Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
(04-02-2019, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it because you try SO HARD to make me look bad but it's obvious that you never have any response and you just keep looking dumber and dumber!!!!!!!

This is the best you got? God I can't wait until the season starts back up. All I'm saying to you is, I don't have to try to make you look bad. Every post you make does that for you. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2019, 08:22 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This is the best you got? God I can't wait until the season starts back up. All I'm saying to you is, I don't have to try to make you look bad. Every post you make does that for you. 

Another fail.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2019, 09:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another fail.

Could you possibly be anymore boring?
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2019, 09:21 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Could you possibly be anymore boring?

Sorry......  I got bored because arguing with you makes me realize that missing parts of my brain really isn't all that bad of a situation.

Yawn Say What
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2019, 11:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry......  I got bored because arguing with you makes me realize that missing parts of my brain really isn't all that bad of a situation.

Yawn Say What

Could you possibly be anymore boring?
Reply/Quote