Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
(03-25-2019, 01:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You asked me which I'd like for you to disprove first, so you obviously saw them.

It was a trick question. There wasn't an actual point for you to give me to disprove and I knew you were going to deflect instead of actually listing one. If you had a point of would have just responded to it instead of asking you for one.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because it goes to show the bias towards the Steelers and partly explains why everyone thinks their franchise is so great and why their fans are blind to the truth.

Or maybe they're not blind to the truth and they just don't care?

Maybe winning Trumps everything? Even decency?

Hand up. I don’t give a shit about decency. Just them winning.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 02:40 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Better question. Have you ever made a post that you won an argument in?
Ha.  Way to try and deflect.

Way to add to my point about never posting with any credibility or creativity.
(03-25-2019, 08:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It was a trick question. There wasn't an actual point for you to give me to disprove and I knew you were going to deflect instead of actually listing one. If you had a point of would have just responded to it instead of asking you for one.
Right.

What about these two:

Quote:Quarterback rapes women?  Who cares!

Finding a way to piss off the best running back and wide receiver in the game with getting nothing for one and pennies on the dollar for the other?  It's just the Steelers way!

What about the point of the thread?  That they treat their players like shit that aren't their superstars?
(03-25-2019, 08:21 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hand up. I don’t give a shit about decency. Just them winning.

You and every other Steelers fan.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 02:40 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Better question. Have you ever made a post that you won an argument in?

Besides every thread ever?  If only the Bengals could thrash the Steelers like Brad thrashes Steelers fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 09:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.  Way to try and deflect.

Way to add to my point about never posting with any credibility or creativity.
Right.

Way to add to my point about never winning any argument. You could live to be 200 and still not win an actual argument with anyone on these boards. 

(03-25-2019, 09:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Besides   every thread ever?  If only the Bengals could thrash the Steelers like Brad thrashes Steelers fans.

That's funny. I guarantee Brad won't understand your sarcasm and he'll actually think you're being serious.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 09:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Besides   every thread ever?  If only the Bengals could thrash the Steelers like Brad thrashes Steelers fans.

He's really good at this.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 12:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He's really good at this.

Personally I'm amazed at how many of you guys keep coming back for it.  I know you aren't being physically beaten up but still it has to take a toll.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 12:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Personally I'm amazed at how many of you guys keep coming back for it.  I know you aren't being physically beaten up but still it has to take a toll.

Yes, but replying to him is like watching a train wreck. It's like just when you think he couldn't say anything more stupid, he comes along and does. That makes you want to reply just to see how far gone he truly is. In his mind, he's always right about everything he posts and that he's fair and objective. In everyone else's mind, he's a joke and is only here for our amusement. One of these days I'll wise up and just ignore him altogether, but he just drags me into his posts when he replies to mine with nonsense. I should just let the poor guy think he wins so I can save my sanity.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 12:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes, but replying to him is like watching a train wreck. It's like just when you think he couldn't say anything more stupid, he comes along and does. That makes you want to reply just to see how far gone he truly is. In his mind, he's always right about everything he posts and that he's fair and objective. In everyone else's mind, he's a joke and is only here for our amusement. One of these days I'll wise up and just ignore him altogether, but he just drags me into his posts when he replies to mine with nonsense. I should just let the poor guy think he wins so I can save my sanity.

Yeah but in this scenario, Brad is the train and you all are tied to the tracks by the guy with the skinnyy mustaches.  

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 01:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah but in this scenario, Brad is the train and you all are tied to the tracks by the guy with the skinnyy mustaches.  

Yeah you're right. I think I'll just start agreeing with everything he says, so that way he'll think I'm always right. I could turn into an Albert Einstein over night.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 08:21 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hand up. I don’t give a shit about decency. Just them winning.

ditto

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 01:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah but in this scenario, Brad is the train and you all are tied to the tracks by the guy with the skinnyy mustaches.  

This isn't realistic unless the train is yelling "RAPE!!!" at a Terrible Towel while declaring itself the best train on the planet as it derails itself into a ditch. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 10:17 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Way to add to my point about never winning any argument. You could live to be 200 and still not win an actual argument with anyone on these boards. 

That's funny. I guarantee Brad won't understand your sarcasm and he'll actually think you're being serious.

1  How old are you?  12?  You really need me to post proof that I've won arguments?  

2  I'd be happy to post them, but whenever I do, the people that were involved in the arguments complain and I get suspended.  If you can get permission from the mods, I'd be HAPPY to post them.
Reply/Quote
[Image: yes-that-is-a-person-lying-on-the-tracks...978083.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 05:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1  How old are you?  12?  You really need me to post proof that I've won arguments?  

2  I'd be happy to post them, but whenever I do, the people that were involved in the arguments complain and I get suspended.  If you can get permission from the mods, I'd be HAPPY to post them.

Drama queen. No one will suspend you for showing proof that you've won an argument. If they did, the post in question that was your "proof" would have already been gone. You lose this argument as well. I guess you really can't win an argument.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 06:16 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Drama queen. No one will suspend you for showing proof that you've won an argument. If they did, the post in question that was your "proof" would have already been gone. You lose this argument as well. I guess you really can't win an argument.

Get permission from an administrator, like I said, and I'll happily post a few examples  ThumbsUp

Stop dancing around my request and do it or admit that you're afraid that I'll do it.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 01:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Get permission from an administrator, like I said, and I'll happily post a few examples  ThumbsUp

Stop dancing around my request and do it or admit that you're afraid that I'll do it.

Why would I be afraid you'll do it? It's a smack talk message board. You take this board way too seriously. Stop dancing around my request and post it or admit that you're a liar. Everyone here already knows you're a liar. It's no secret.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 10:11 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Why would I be afraid you'll do it? It's a smack talk message board. You take this board way too seriously. Stop dancing around my request and post it or admit that you're a liar. Everyone here already knows you're a liar. It's no secret.

Because you're when I do post it, it will destroy everything you just posted about me and you'll feel stupid.

Like I said, get permission from an admin, and I'll be happy to post a few.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 02:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because you're when I do post it, it will destroy everything you just posted about me and you'll feel stupid.

Like I said, get permission from an admin, and I'll be happy to post a few.

I have read the thread, but now I've forgotten some.  Permission to post what?

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 02:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I have read the thread, but now I've forgotten some.  Permission to post what?

He claims that I've never won an argument in Smack Talk, so I said that I'd post a few examples if he got permission from the mods because I don't want to be suspended for rehashing old threads because then a few predictable people would complain to them.
Reply/Quote