Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
(03-26-2019, 02:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because you're when I do post it, it will destroy everything you just posted about me and you'll feel stupid.

Like I said, get permission from an admin, and I'll be happy to post a few.

Nope trust me, you could never make me feel stupid. I just want to see one argument you win in.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 06:17 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope trust me, you could never make me feel stupid. I just want to see one argument you win in.

If that were true, you'd get permission from an administrator for me to post it, but you won't, so......................
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2019, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If that were true, you'd get permission from an administrator for me to post it, but you won't, so......................

Seriously, that's the best you got? I've gotten into some really dumb discussions with you and Catmandude, but this has to be the dumbest. You want me to ask an administrator to allow you to post proof that you've won an argument? So basically I have to do your job for you. Congratulations, you're officially the laziest poster in the smack talk section. I'm done with this discussion. You can't prove you ever won an argument and you make excuse after excuse to why you can't post proof. I have better things to do with my time now.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 04:20 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  I have better things to do with my time now.

I don't really think that's true...  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 11:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't really think that's true...  Mellow

You're probably right, but I'm still done talking to him about this.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 04:20 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Seriously, that's the best you got? I've gotten into some really dumb discussions with you and Catmandude, but this has to be the dumbest. You want me to ask an administrator to allow you to post proof that you've won an argument? So basically I have to do your job for you. Congratulations, you're officially the laziest poster in the smack talk section. I'm done with this discussion. You can't prove you ever won an argument and you make excuse after excuse to why you can't post proof. I have better things to do with my time now.

Ha!  

Your reading comprehension really is that bad, huh?

Or maybe you just haven't bothered to read it?  

I need permission because they're on controversial topics and I've been told not to rehash old threads.

So, like I said, stop hiding and get permission, or just admit that you're afraid.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 02:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!  

Your reading comprehension really is that bad, huh?

Or maybe you just haven't bothered to read it?  

I need permission because they're on controversial topics and I've been told not to rehash old threads.

So, like I said, stop hiding and get permission, or just admit that you're afraid.
Brad man, let it go. It really isn't worth it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A fan of one of the more notoriously cheap franchises in the NFL crows about a Free Agent complaining the Steelers  didn't offer him enough.  

Now THAT'S comedy!  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 09:47 PM)Bryan Wrote: Brad man, let it go. It really isn't worth it.

I don't think he's capable of that.  
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 12:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes, but replying to him is like watching a train wreck.

My exact feeling about watching you steeler fans argue for pages with a guy with a brain injury and trying to claim that he's the stupid one.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 09:49 AM)Beaker Wrote: My exact feeling about watching you steeler fans argue for pages with a guy with a brain injury and trying to claim that he's the stupid one.  Hilarious

It's the off season. Picking on the Bengals is something us Steelers fans are use to doing to pass the time. It's not our fault that someone with a brain injury is one of the most intelligent Bengals fans there are.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 03:55 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: It's the off season. Picking on the Bengals is something us Steelers fans are use to doing to pass the time. It's not our fault that someone with a brain injury is one of the most intelligent Bengals fans there are.

Which apparently places you below them since you keep arguing with him.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 04:35 PM)Beaker Wrote: Which apparently places you below them since you keep arguing with him.

Well, this IS the Smack Talk section of the Bengals message board. I guess we still have to teach you, what this section is for. That was a Jungle Noise comment you made. I'm very shocked someone like you would make such a rookie reply like that. You need to brush up on your smack, you're slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 04:51 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well, this IS the Smack Talk section of the Bengals message board. I guess we still have to teach you, what this section is for. That was a Jungle Noise comment you made. I'm very shocked someone like you would make such a rookie reply like that. You need to brush up on your smack, you're slipping.

I had Brad illustrate it so you could understand.

[Image: Point_over_your_head.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 05:20 PM)Beaker Wrote: I had Brad illustrate it so you could understand.

[Image: Point_over_your_head.jpg]

No, we should explain it to you. You're making fun of Steelers fans for smacking a Bengals fan in the SMACK TALK section. This is where we're suppose to smack talk. You made no point in your post for it to go over my head. You made a weak Jungle Noob comment, that was all. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 06:20 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No, we should explain it to you. You're making fun of Steelers fans for smacking a Bengals fan in the SMACK TALK section. This is where we're suppose to smack talk. You made no point in your post for it to go over my head. You made a weak Jungle Noob comment, that was all. 

Im actually making fun of a steeler fan trying to smack talk yet consistently getting drawn into irrelevant arguments. But call it what you need to....that explains how it always happens to you in the first place.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 12:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: Im actually making fun of a steeler fan trying to smack talk yet consistently getting drawn into irrelevant arguments. But call it what you need to....that explains how it always happens to you in the first place.

Well this is the section where we're supposed to be in the arguments though. The other sections, we're not supposed to smack talk the opposing fans. Yes I get into some dumb arguments in the smack talk section, but it's better here than other parts of this board where I could get banned for doing it.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 12:36 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes I get into some dumb arguments in the smack talk section

All you needed to admit....especially where brad is concerned.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 06:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: All you needed to admit....especially where brad is concerned.

Like the old saying goes, "Never get into an argument with an idiot. He drags you down to his level and beats you with experience."

Brad beats everyone with his idiocy.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2019, 12:46 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Like the old saying goes, "Never get into an argument with an idiot. He drags you down to his level and beats you with experience."

Brad beats everyone with his idiocy.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it because you try SO HARD to make me look bad but it's obvious that you never have any response and you just keep looking dumber and dumber!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote