Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Huber
I am not sure many realize how good Huber punts for our team. He doesn't have the highest average, but one think stuck out to me. In 8 games, he has punted 29 times. Teams have an abysmal 52 return yards with no TD's allowed (in fact in 2020, thus far only 1 punt return TD for all 32 teams which is shocking).

I give the entire punt team props, but it starts with the punter limiting returns and Huber is outstanding looking at the stats in doing just that.

Our special teams to date have been very good, we may have the best special team coach in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I agree -Huber has been consistently good for many years.
I also think being good on STs year after year is a reflection of the coaching. Simmons has been very good and his teams always seem to be solid across the board
Reply/Quote
Huber is good because long snapper Clark Harris is awesome. GO RUTGERS!!!!

(Seriously, Huber is vastly underrated. Hate punting, but, he is very good and am glad he's a Bengal)
Reply/Quote
Huber has too many touchbacks this year. Important stat for punters is the ratio of touchbacks to "down inside twenty". He is usually much better.

But Kevin has been a very solid punter for many years, We have been lucky to have him.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 01:36 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Huber is good because long snapper Clark Harris is awesome. GO RUTGERS!!!!

(Seriously, Huber is vastly underrated. Hate punting, but, he is very good and am glad he's a Bengal)

I Always root for Rutgers Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 10:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I Always root for Rutgers Big Grin

Hope you're not watching tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 11:13 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Hope you're not watching tonight.

lol they aren't my team and I know they're up against OSU, so not a big deal :)

Can't get it on TV here anyways; just have Notre Dame and Clemson.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It was fun to see him be able to down one inside the five late in the game last week. That may have been his only punt the whole game. Yes, Kevin has done and seen it all with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I'm a big Huber fan as a Bengals and Bearcats fan. He was awesome at UC and has been pretty darn good for the Bengals over the course of his career.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote