Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Minter-visiting where else
LB Kevin Minter is paying the now required visit to Buffalo

Other remaining free agents Pat Sims, Cedric Peerman, and Eric Winston remain, as of now, unwanted by anyone

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:29 PM)pally Wrote: LB Kevin Minter is paying the now required visit to Buffalo

Other remaining free agents Pat Sims, Cedric Peerman, and Eric Winston remain, as of now, unwanted by anyone

Buffalo got a taste of the playoffs. Now they apparently like the taste of one and done. They must since they are becoming Cincinnati North....or are we becoming Buffalo south?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Buffalo got a taste of the playoffs. Now they apparently like the taste of one and done. They must since they are becoming Cincinnati North....or are we becoming Buffalo south?

Cincalo.  Buffinnati.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:11 PM)McC Wrote: Cincalo.  Buffinnati.

Cincinnuffalo.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 10:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Buffalo got a taste of the playoffs. Now they apparently like the taste of one and done. They must since they are becoming Cincinnati North....or are we becoming Buffalo south?

I don't know but its been real weird between us and buffalo since we knocked the ravens out
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:29 PM)pally Wrote: LB Kevin Minter is paying the now required visit to Buffalo

You mean no one is interested in the guy we just HAD to have back on the roster instead of our 1st rd draft pick CB?  Hell you say. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:31 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Cincinnuffalo.

snuffleupagus is the mascot
Reply/Quote
Trade for the wonderful Buffalo weather!  After all, who wouldn't want freezing cold and way too much snow ?  We could trade for Niagara Falls and put it right in front of PBS! Might take a bit of digging, but the good people of Hamilton County would gladly vote for the construction costs if it meant a giant waterfall right by the stadium ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: You mean no one is interested in the guy we just HAD to have back on the roster instead of our 1st rd draft pick CB?  Hell you say. Mellow

Don't you knock the ST's King lol....
Reply/Quote

Does it not seem strange how we keep players for so long when us fans beg for them to get cut and when it finally happens no other team to want to sign them. Just like Maulaluga ,Winston, Peerman, Geathers etc.????? IJS pretty sure I can come up with plenty more if I think about it. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: You mean no one is interested in the guy we just HAD to have back on the roster instead of our 1st rd draft pick CB?  Hell you say. Mellow

My thoughts exactly, someone please make sense of this for me
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 10:20 PM)804 fan Wrote: Does it not seem strange how we keep players for so long when us fans beg for them to get cut and when it finally happens no other team to want to sign them. Just like Maulaluga ,Winston, Peerman, Geathers etc.????? IJS pretty sure I can come up with plenty more if I think about it. 

Not strange at all. I'm used to it now. 

I can say (with a small amount of sarcasm) that the vast majority of Bengal fans know the team better (and what's better for the team) than the coaches and front office do. 
Reply/Quote
ALL i asked for this off season was that bodine minter and hill are all gone and if all three happen I’m not sure what I’d do.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 10:20 PM)804 fan Wrote: Does it not seem strange how we keep players for so long when us fans beg for them to get cut and when it finally happens no other team to want to sign them. Just like Maulaluga ,Winston, Peerman, Geathers etc.????? IJS pretty sure I can come up with plenty more if I think about it. 

??

Rey got signed by Miami, Winston will most-likely retire (and he was only a rent-a-player anyways, not like he was taking snaps away from someone better), Peerman you may be right, Geathers retired.

If you can come up with more, than you'll need to do a much better job lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 10:53 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ??

Rey got signed by Miami, Winston will most-likely retire (and he was only a rent-a-player anyways, not like he was taking snaps away from someone better), Peerman you may be right, Geathers retired.

If you can come up with more, than you'll need to do a much better job lol.

Muauluga was cut midseason cuz he was a roster spot but trash and always hurt like he was there. Geathers retired cuz not a team wanted him and Winston keeps coming back cuz we won’t let him retire. I think I might need to do better
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 11:05 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Muauluga was cut midseason cuz he was a roster spot but trash and always hurt like he was there. Geathers retired cuz not a team wanted him and Winston keeps coming back cuz we won’t let him retire. I think I might need to do better

Rey was cut because of domestic violence (again, ugh).

Geathers retired, retired; he wasn't trying to seek employment.

I think Winston WANTS to be retired, lol but he was willing to come back so he could be re-elected as NFLPA pres., which he has.

I think he'll retire for good now.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote