Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Minter visiting
(03-21-2017, 02:27 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: As of right now, I don't see where they will feel the need to cut him. Minter replaces the departed Dansby in their eyes I would guess. The direction the draft goes will shed more light on what happens with him.

I think your right. Also If they feel he's still better than one of the backups then why would they cut him.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 09:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I think your right. Also If they feel he's still better than one of the backups then why would they cut him.

EXACTLY... make sure you have a clear upgrade before parting ways
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 09:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I think your right. Also If they feel he's still better than one of the backups then why would they cut him.

(03-22-2017, 09:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: EXACTLY... make sure you have a clear upgrade before parting ways

And it's not like he's breaking the bank either. This isn't a situation where the team is strapped for cap space (even if they claim to be) and he's not even a big chunk of the cap if he's let go. Keep him around, and see what plays out with the draft and perhaps even injuries in training camp since this team can never stay healthy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 11:03 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Days that Maualuga remains a Bengal-would you take over or under 7.5?

It was 7 days until Maualuga's release, so the under wins!!!
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 05:21 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: It was 7 days until Maualuga's release, so the under wins!!!
Someone mentioned it in another thread, but Rey could return on a greatly reduced contract. I don't think so, I think he gets signed and plays well for another team. If I am right about him, I still say it was the right move to get younger and faster at LB and reduce his salary from the cap.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not really sure what to expect from Minter. Seems they were high on him, I'm excited to see him on the field

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote