Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Stefanski
All week last week Browns HC Kevin Stefanski
Said over and over to the media, " we are desperate, we need a win this week"
Well the Browns came out and played like a team that had teeth
And grit and desperation and cakewalked the Bengals by 25.

How come ZT cant be that honest with his own team.?
If you didnt know any better, you would think by listening
To ZT, the Bengals were the #1 team in the AFC and all is trending
Up.

Even Stefanski also admitted he wasnt coaching good enough
Id love to hear ZT once be brutally honest with the state of affairs
With the Bengals instead of his sunshine and lollipops outlook

Anybody wonder if ZT has the cue balls to call out JB
And say he isnt playing up to expectations?
Reply/Quote
Stefanski has proven to be the better coach. He has same team that couldn't get past 6 wins and has turned it around in 1 year. We on the other hand 3 years later are still rebuilding......
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I said this when people squealed about Marvin "never holding players accountable".

I said it again when so many people assured me that Taylor's greatest asset would be "accountability"

I said it again when so many people assured me that Burrow would fix everything by "holding people accountable"

"What players and coaches say to the media has NOTHING to do with holding players/coaches accountable"

What is said in film sessions and meetings is completely different from the "coachspeak" and cliches that players and coaches feed the media.
Reply/Quote
I knew it!!!

Zac has lost the locker room

The team has given up on him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Id love to hear ZT once be brutally honest with the state of affairs

Sunshine causes cancer and lollipops cause diabetes and dental cavities.
Reply/Quote
Before the season began,most agreed that this team will go as far as the OL will take them.Or,maybe we should also add,as far as ZT and his play calling can take them.I think most on this board were pleased with the overall talent on this team.I love what they did with the defense in the offseason.We have very talented WR group.Very talented QB.We fell a couple pieces short on the OL.But overall,a lot of talent.This team isn’t playing up to their potential right now.Hopefully,they get it fixed during the bye week.Just not sure if ZT can accomplish that.
The loss to the Browns was far worse than the loss to the Jets.The ship is sinking fast.Even Burrow isn’t himself.He looks rattled,and frustrated,making poor decisions.
We’ll see what happens after the bye week.Still optimistic.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 02:43 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Before the season began,most agreed that this team will go as far as the OL will take them.Or,maybe we should also add,as far as ZT and his play calling can take them.I think most on this board were pleased with the overall talent on this team.I love what they did with the defense in the offseason.We have very talented WR group.Very talented QB.We fell a couple pieces short on the OL.But overall,a lot of talent.This team isn’t playing up to their potential right now.Hopefully,they get it fixed during the bye week.Just not sure if ZT can accomplish that.
The loss to the Browns was far worse than the loss to the Jets.The ship is sinking fast.Even Burrow isn’t himself.He looks rattled,and frustrated,making poor decisions.
We’ll see what happens after the bye week.Still optimistic.

I personally think the outcome of the Raiders game will determine the direction of this team in the 2nd half. If they play like they did against the Browns, 5-12 is highly possible. However, if they can squeeze out a win in LV then maybe we do see 9-8 or even 10-7. That Vegas game is huge for this teams psychy.
Reply/Quote
Some guys are better suited for leading. Some are better at fetching coffee.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals had a RB like Chubb and an O-line like the Browns our fans would crucify Taylor for calling a reverse WR option on 3rd and goal at the one yard line.
Reply/Quote
This isn’t the game to crucify Taylor. His players let him down big time.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: All week last week Browns HC Kevin Stefanski
Said over and over to the media, " we are desperate, we need a win this week"
Well the Browns came out and played like a team that had teeth
And grit and desperation and cakewalked the Bengals by 25.

How come ZT cant be that honest with his own team.?
If you didnt know any better, you would think by listening
To ZT, the Bengals were the #1 team in the AFC and all is trending
Up.

Even Stefanski also admitted he wasnt coaching good enough
Id love to hear ZT once be brutally honest with the state of affairs

Anybody wonder if ZT has the cue balls to call out JB
And say he isnt playing up to expectations?

Browns were 4-3 going into that game, risking 4-4, have 5 road games left, and who know how long Mayfield is going to make it. Simply put, they were in a more desperate situation that the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 02:43 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Before the season began, most agreed that this team will go as far as the OL will take them. Or, maybe we should also add,as far as ZT and his play calling can take them.

Offensive line proficiency and play calling are inextricably linked. The worse the line performs the less plays a coach can call. If the line can’t sustain blocks in pass protection then throwing deep becomes all but impossible. If the line can’t open the A- or B-gaps then it becomes impossible to run in those particular lanes.

Now the playbook becomes limited to sweeps, screens, slants, and trick plays.
Reply/Quote