Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key to beating the Cards
More shovel passes.
Reply/Quote
Go for the QB's knee.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Don't give up a lot of short, checkdowns to prevent the deep ball. Contest every pass, tip balls, and get some turnovers.

Attack them on offense. Down the field. Have AJ, Marvin, Eifert, and a rotation of Sanu/Burkhead/Gio in a pattern every snap. Don't make it easy on them by having everyone in close. Spread them out and attack them.

And hit Carson Palmer. Hard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Get G. Bernard involved early and stop doing the 1st quarter Hill, 2nd quarter Gio, thing. H. Jackson's unpredictability is becoming predictable.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:49 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Get G. Bernard involved early and stop doing the 1st quarter Hill, 2nd quarter Gio, thing. H. Jackson's unpredictability is becoming predictable.

They need to establish a running game. I'm shocked how poorly we've run the ball this year, especially with Hill. Whichever team establishes the run and wins the turnover battle wins.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Go for the QB's knee.

That would most defiantly help. Pull a kimo Hilarious I joke I joke   
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
As Gene Hackman once said, Gotta have heart.  Having John Wick at qb would help too, no offense to Andy.

[Image: hackman-keanu_i.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Can we see some special teams plays or defensive TDs in this game, please? Do we have even one?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On Offense you have to establish the run game and hit them with Playaction passes.

Tough to do on these guys but it is possible as long as our O-line can start playing with some fire and Gio and Hill
can see some holes. Hill has to show up eventually and i hope it is this game but the O-line needs to help him out.

On Defense you stop the speedy backs and force Carson into 3rd and longs and hit him. He will get ancy then and
throw interceptions. Very winnable game if we can do this.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 02:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote:  Having John Wick at qb would help too, no offense to Andy.

Interesting OT fact.

John Wick killed 76 people (one at a time) in his 101 minute movie.
Reply/Quote
Using CJ Uzomah to shadow Larry Fitz around the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:11 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Using CJ Uzomah to shadow Larry Fitz around the field.

This is laughable.

CJ should only be used to cover huge TEs that he can match up with better.
Reply/Quote
Establish the running game and play like we usually do. No more Jumbo package, 4 men OL or whatever tricky plays Hue put on against Houston.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:36 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Establish the running game and play like we usually do. No more Jumbo package, 4 men OL or whatever tricky plays Hue put on against Houston.

Which means, sit Hill. 

Use our playmaker. GIO is the beast this year. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:49 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Get G. Bernard involved early and stop doing the 1st quarter Hill, 2nd quarter Gio, thing. H. Jackson's unpredictability is becoming predictable.

You know I'd say to give the ball to Hill 25-30 times and actually do some run blocking. We haven't even attempted this so far this year.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Which means, sit Hill. 

Use our playmaker. GIO is the beast this year. 

Gio may not be effective carrying the ball 20-25 times a game.
Reply/Quote
Limit stupid errors such as penalties, dropped passes, and Hue's trick plays that really don't work.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Gio may not be effective carrying the ball 20-25 times a game.

Agreed - so let's use him in space or even w quick passes or shovel passes as u suggested. All that guy does is perform! Dude is a beast. 
Reply/Quote
With the Bears losing to the Broncos courtesy of John Fox making a terrible decision (not to go for the FG earlier in the game), this gamer is now a must win. A loss drops us to the third seed.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: With the Bears losing to the Broncos courtesy of John Fox making a terrible decision (not to go for the FG earlier in the game), this gamer is now a must win. A loss drops us to the third seed.

Playoffs don't start next week.

There is absolutely nothing about this game that makes it a "must win".  Even if we lose today we control our own destiny because we get to play the Broncos.

*EDIT*  Even if we lose today we do not drop to third seed.  Both of the Broncos losses are to AFC teams.  With only one loss in the conference we would still hold the tiebreaker over the Broncos.
Reply/Quote