Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid for Colorado just played 119 snaps and played offense and defense
Jesus Christ.

That’s the thread. Travis Hunter may be one of THOSE
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me....I saw a clip that said a guy had 11 catches for XYZ yards and then got an INT and just assumed they put him in for like a hail mary on the last play.

Wow
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Deion is elevating the draft stock of Colorado players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love to see some Ironman at the higher levels of the sport. He balled out too.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if there was a speech that Deion gave that went something like "Back in my day, you could play both ways...." and then this kid just decided he could do it too...cause i could totally see Sanders being the type of guy to challenge his players to do such a thing.

Might need Deion to take over coaching baseball too to get pitchers to go 8 innings regularly again.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2023, 12:22 PM)basballguy Wrote: Might need Deion to take over coaching baseball too to get pitchers to go 8 innings regularly again.

and more SBs.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2023, 12:22 PM)basballguy Wrote: I wonder if there was a speech that Deion gave that went something like "Back in my day, you could play both ways...." and then this kid just decided he could do it too...cause i could totally see Sanders being the type of guy to challenge his players to do such a thing.  

Might need Deion to take over coaching baseball too to get pitchers to go 8 innings regularly again.

"Back in my day, Pitchers were valued by the number of complete games and total innings pitched each year.  Getting relieved meant you were having a seriously bad day."

Edit: 119 snaps is incredible in D1 ball in this day and age. When I played Semi-Pro, we sometimes had to play ironman ball, as rosters often dwindled due to injuries as the season wore on. We were all average Joes who mostly worked regular jobs simultaneously.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Even with the losses it looks like Travis’s stock is still sky high.

These kids are gonna remember these college days forever.

I just hate Dieon getting in interviews saying he needs new lineman.

I really really hate that.

But with NIL comes higher expectations and this is how NFL execs run their business so i hope those kids don’t take it personal but i just hate that Dieon put that out.
-Housh
Reply/Quote