Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiko Alonso
I don’t know if this goes in this section or not but apparently word is that the Kiko Alonso has requested a trade from the Dolphins, would y’all consider trading for him? He’s a pretty good linebacker that can cover...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851725-dolphins-trade-rumors-lb-kiko-alonso-requests-to-be-moved-amid-rebuild
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind the Bengals looking into Alonzo. He's 29, likely still got some tread on the tires, so to speak. His contract is significant, but not outrageous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 08:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wouldn't mind the Bengals looking into Alonzo.  He's 29, likely still got some tread on the tires, so to speak.  His contract is significant, but not outrageous.

Wait.... I thought you said in the other thread about Kiko that this story never plays out well in Bengal land  Tongue Tongue Cool

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Alonso is pretty good.

The question becomes, IF we only play 2 LB's most of the time...does he replace Brown or Vigil?
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 11:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Alonso is pretty good.

The question becomes, IF we only play 2 LB's most of the time...does he replace Brown or Vigil?

Or...  With a trio of athletes like Pratt, Brown, and Alonzo, they can just cover the underneath in base..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 11:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Alonso is pretty good.

Or...  With a trio of athletes like Pratt, Brown, and Alonzo, they can just cover the underneath in base..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He's not good in coverage that's his biggest issue.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:35 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He's not good in coverage that's his biggest issue.

He's also a bit of a dirty player.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: He's also a bit of a dirty player.

He's a good player, but there are legitimate character concerns from what I understand.
Reply/Quote