Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of funny..
http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/vontaze-burfict.13544/

Steeler fans think burfict and the bengals are going to try to take out Bens knee, because we are filled with a bunch of thugs..

Guess mike mitchell , Cameron Heyward , the lineman who tried to gauge out a bronco players eye are all great individuals that Play the game hard nosed .. lol steeler fans are blind to how dirty their team has always been apparently .
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough (or not) I was thinking reading some of the other "nostalgia" threads we've had lately how weird it would be if Ben got injured on the first play of this game. Note: I don't think injuring Carson was intentional and injuring AD was AD's fault. But two times we've been in the best position to make a SB run and had a QB injured early against the Steelers... so how weird would it be for Steelers fans if — in Saturday's game — Ben goes out on the first play?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

That forum is pure comedic gold.....and makes great "soundbite" material for the Smack Forum Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That's classic.

Easily one of the worst collection of aholes around in that fan base.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Oddly enough (or not) I was thinking reading some of the other "nostalgia" threads we've had lately how weird it would be if Ben got injured on the first play of this game. Note: I don't think injuring Carson was intentional and injuring AD was AD's fault. But two times we've been in the best position to make a SB run and had a QB injured early against the Steelers... so how weird would it be for Steelers fans if — in Saturday's game — Ben goes out on the first play?

I have also been thinking this, it would be a weird turn of events. They are at a crossroads as well.... They haven't won anything for a while either and it's close to becoming a thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:11 PM)Benton Wrote: Oddly enough (or not) I was thinking reading some of the other "nostalgia" threads we've had lately how weird it would be if Ben got injured on the first play of this game. Note: I don't think injuring Carson was intentional and injuring AD was AD's fault. But two times we've been in the best position to make a SB run and had a QB injured early against the Steelers... so how weird would it be for Steelers fans if — in Saturday's game — Ben goes out on the first play?

The best thing that could happen is on the 2nd play from scrimmage, Ben drops back to pass and immediately falls to the ground with a torn ACL. 

Yep, best thing would be for Ben to get injured without anyone touching him. Steelers fans wouldn't know how to react. Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The best thing that could happen is on the 2nd play from scrimmage, Ben drops back to pass and immediately falls to the ground with a torn ACL. 

Yep, best thing would be for Ben to get injured without anyone touching him. Steelers fans wouldn't know how to react. Lol

They would find some crazy ass way of blaming Burfict for it.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:09 PM)Earendil Wrote: They would find some crazy ass way of blaming Burfict for it.

Most likely:
"How did the refs not call that? Burfict was threatening Ben, he was just trying to get away from that monster."

Personally, just to get in their head's, I hope Marvin keeps Burfict out for the first few defensive plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The best thing that could happen is on the 2nd play from scrimmage, Ben drops back to pass and immediately falls to the ground with a torn ACL. 

Nah then they would have an excuse for their teams piss poor performance. I want them to lose BECAUSE of Ben. 4 Ints would really fit the bill.
Reply/Quote

I don't root for injuries, but if that happened I would laugh at Steelers fans.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Nah then they would have an excuse for their teams piss poor performance. I want them to lose BECAUSE of Ben. 4 Ints would really fit the bill.

Yeah, this is the way it should and i would like for it to play out myself.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:36 PM)Benton Wrote: Most likely:
"How did the refs not call that? Burfict was threatening Ben, he was just trying to get away from that monster."

Personally, just to get in their head's, I hope Marvin keeps Burfict out for the first few defensive plays.

Great idea!  Keep him out until 3rd down, and cut him loose on a blitz.  Ben would likely trip over his own feet, trying to drop back and keeping an eye on Burfict.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think Burfict is going to have a big game and a surprisingly clean game. Don't get me wrong, he will be fired up and test the waters, but I think he will goad the Steelers into taking the shots.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

They will blame the field somehow.

"His knee would've held up if he could play on grass instead of that FieldTurf crap that Cincy uses."
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They will blame the field somehow.

"His knee would've held up if he could play on grass instead of that FieldTurf crap that Cincy uses."

We had grass and it was as bad as ketchup stadiums . That's why we sorted that out ... Ask Jordy Nelson how knees handle grass....

Bengals and Ravens field I believe is the same company. They make a nice field. The surface is never a problem at either.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We had grass and it was as bad as ketchup stadiums . That's why we sorted that out ...   Ask Jordy Nelson how knees handle grass....  

Bengals and Ravens field I believe is the same company.   They make a nice field.   The surface is never a problem at either.

I remember that grass field.

The Ravens are going back to grass next season. We'll be the only team with Field Turf next season in the AFC North.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I remember that grass field.

The Ravens are going back to grass next season. We'll be the only team with Field Turf next season in the AFC North.

Wow.  That's a shame.  The grass fields are just terrible up north.   Our grass field along with Pittsburgh nearly ended Neil Rackers career. He was a good kicker once he got away from those two fields.

Almost as bad the Vikings not having an outdoor stadium to get the weather advantage at home
Reply/Quote
Burfict to Steelers:

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We had grass and it was as bad as ketchup stadiums . That's why we sorted that out ...   Ask Jordy Nelson how knees handle grass....  

Bengals and Ravens field I believe is the same company.   They make a nice field.   The surface is never a problem at either.

(01-08-2016, 06:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I remember that grass field.

(01-08-2016, 06:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wow.  That's a shame.  The grass fields are just terrible up north.   Our grass field along with Pittsburgh nearly ended Neil Rackers career.   He was a good kicker once he got away from those two fields.  

Almost as bad the Vikings not having an outdoor stadium to get the weather advantage at home

That is bogus for the Ravens, they had a nice field with the Field Turf like ours like St. LucieB here says.

Wonder why they would go to the grass after the history of injuries on that surface?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They will blame the field somehow.

you mean that same grass that held on to Bell's foot leaving him with a blown knee.   

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote