Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kind of funny..
Good ole excellent Steely Dan...

Reps Finalcut.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is bogus for the Ravens, they had a nice field with the Field Turf like ours like St. LucieB here says.

Wonder why they would go to the grass after the history of injuries on that surface?

The players like playing on grass fields.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:50 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The players like playing on grass fields.

Okay, well that is somethin. I personally would not like playing on that Heinz field all the time.

I remember it was like muddy slop in the Playoffs that one time. Slippery and nasty.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Okay, well that is somethin. I personally would not like playing on that Heinz field all the time.

I remember it was like muddy slop in the Playoffs that one time. Slippery and nasty.

Grass fields are good if you don't abuse them. The Cardinals stadium is a good example.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Never played on field turf.....but those old astro turf fields were borderline criminal.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Grass fields are good if you don't abuse them. The Cardinals stadium is a good example.

That field looks good.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The best thing that could happen is on the 2nd play from scrimmage, Ben drops back to pass and immediately falls to the ground with a torn ACL. 

Yep, best thing would be for Ben to get injured without anyone touching him. Steelers fans wouldn't know how to react. Lol

Nah, I like to see them jacked up... I'd like to see Burfict lay a hard and clean shot on him that just so happens to take him out of the game... And maybe half of next season too.  I know, it would be so dirty since one of their players got injured, wouldn't it?  But I'd like to seal the deal in their heads whenever they play us that we are "dirty" and make them a bit scared.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I think this whole thread should be deleted immediately. Bad Karma dudes. What if they take out AJ? That's more likely.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:58 AM)Chris Wrote: I think this whole thread should be deleted immediately.  Bad Karma dudes. What if they take out AJ?  That's more likely.

I agree Chris, let the game unfold as it will. I'd like to see somebody get a really solid hit on Ben early, but a clean one. Doesn't matter though, Tomlin has surpassed Harbaugh in the ability to cry and get incensed on the sideline. What I don't want to see is us intercepting one in the endzone, taking it the length of the field, and then a mysterious flag falls out of the ref's pocket after the play is over. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 04:36 PM)Benton Wrote: Personally, just to get in their head's, I hope Marvin keeps Burfict out for the first few defensive plays.

Literally chained to the bench, feeding him raw steaks. Hell, they can do it for warm-ups, too. Put him at the 50, strapped down and gobbling moo cow. Would taking down a live one be too much ?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote