Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda quiet
It's kinda quiet around here. After tomorrow night, I betcha it's going to be even quieter in the smack forum this week.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who dey
Reply/Quote
I only rarely read the smack talk forum on the old board. I thought this has been looking pretty slow here the last few weeks. I'm guessing this is confirmation. Gee, I wonder why that is?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:05 PM)Penn Wrote: I only rarely read the smack talk forum on the old board.  I thought this has been looking pretty slow here the last few weeks.  I'm guessing this is confirmation.  Gee, I wonder why that is?

Pat 's not here because of his anniversary.  Blitz and Poe, who knows?  Feel free to speculate on them.  No real reason for the Steelers fans to be here until after Monday night.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Whatever Wrote: Pat 's not here because of his anniversary.  Blitz and Poe, who knows?  Feel free to speculate on them.  No real reason for the Steelers fans to be here until after Monday night.  

They're thinking about the 2016 draft already?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
They should put up a smack scoreboard again. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:41 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: They're thinking about the 2016 draft already?

No way.  They probably think the Ravens' roster is so stacked, they will win 11 straight and get a first round bye.  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: They should put up a smack scoreboard again.   Ninja

I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Poe ain't here no mo.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Poe ain't here no mo.

Cuz his team blows.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens fans aren't here because they know their team is doomed for not only this season but beyond.

The Steelers fans are absent because they're watching VHS tapes of SB victories that happened before they were born to feel like they the team they picked in 2005 is still the best.

Clowns fans will only show up if they manage their once-every-three-years upset against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:12 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The Ravens fans aren't here because they know their team is doomed for not only this season but beyond.

The Steelers fans are absent because they're watching VHS tapes of SB victories that happened before they were born to feel like they the team they picked in 2005 is still the best.

Clowns fans will only show up if they manage their once-every-three-years upset against the Bengals.

Liar!

I'm watching Bengals Super Bowl win highlights!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Liar!

Oh, so it's Bengals SB losses from before you were born that are helping you sleep knowing Pittsburgh's season is on life support.

BTW, the real reason your TV reception is bad is because your neighbor is splitting your basic cable to his trailer. Just a heads up.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Liar!

(10-11-2015, 09:20 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, so it's Bengals SB losses from before you were born that are helping you sleep knowing Pittsburgh's season is on life support.

BTW, the real reason your TV reception is bad is because your neighbor is splitting your basic cable to his trailer. Just a heads up.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: They should put up a smack scoreboard again.   Ninja

Yeah, because that was so successful the last time it was tried. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, because that was so successful the last time it was tried. 

[Image: Not+saying+it+was+funny+but+come+on+_af4...9b61d7.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry, I've been watching my Ravens 2012 playoffs Bluray. It helps ease the pain of defeat.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: Not+saying+it+was+funny+but+come+on+_af4...9b61d7.jpg]

What the hell was the smack scoreboard?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 09:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sorry, I've been watching my Ravens 2012 playoffs Bluray. It helps ease the pain of defeat.

You would make a very good Steelers fan. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: Not+saying+it+was+funny+but+come+on+_af4...9b61d7.jpg]
Sorry - I thought you being genuinely optimistic about your team's long term chances.  Lost my head there for a sec.  
Reply/Quote