Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda quiet
(10-11-2015, 07:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's kinda quiet around here. After tomorrow night, I betcha it's going to be even quieter in the smack forum this week.

Smirk

ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's kinda quiet around here. After tomorrow night, I betcha it's going to be even quieter in the smack forum this week.

Smirk

(10-13-2015, 06:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: ThumbsUp

Rock On
Just biding our time till Ben comes back.  
Reply/Quote
Where's Poe?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Rock On
Just biding our time till Ben comes back.  

Who?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Smirk

[Image: 200_s.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_nn33luDnmW1qzwlt4_500.gif]

[Image: Awkward-office-loud-noises.gif]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who?

Mellow

[Image: Bryant.gif]

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

The guy has been regressing rapidly in the last few weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers demand he take a pay cut soon, or even draft a replacement when they pick in the top 15 in next year's draft.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:17 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The guy has been regressing rapidly in the last few weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers demand he take a pay cut soon, or even draft a replacement when they pick in the top 15 in next year's draft.

By not playing?  Mellow

[Image: 2013-12-1520_35_03.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

I thought that guy's first name was Antonio. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:25 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I thought that guy's first name was Antonio. Ninja

No.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:17 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The guy has been regressing rapidly in the last few weeks.

(10-14-2015, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: By not playing?  Mellow

That must be what he means.  Ben has only played two+ games this season, during which time he has completed 75% of his passes for a rating of 113.1.  

Or perhaps Godhates thinks Ben is still playing but just got real tan and changed his jersey number to 2.  
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: By not playing?  Mellow

[Image: 2013-12-1520_35_03.gif]

(10-14-2015, 11:34 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That must be what he means.  Ben has only played two+ games this season, during which time he has completed 75% of his passes for a rating of 113.1.  

Or perhaps Godhates thinks Ben is still playing but just got real tan and changed his jersey number to 2.  

***** your knee up is regressing.

Dalton has more yards, a better passer rating, more TD's, less INTs per game, more rushing yards, more rushing TD's....

Etc. etc. etc.

Ben's stats are looking increasingly pedestrian next to Dalton's because he wasn't strong enough to handle a hit to his leg that Dalton would have brushed off. That's the point.

Add onto that the fact that your supposed GOAT receiver Antonio has now been exposed as somebody who cannot perform without high level QB play and the mediocre performance of Le'Veon Bell, and it's easy to see why so many people are ready to scratch the Steelers off of the contenders list.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: No.

Smirk

Really? It's Ben Bryant? Huh.

Wait, you're not trying to say you posted a gif that's 95% Bryant and were talking about another player were you? 'Cause that would mean that you're an idiot. Like coltsfan level of idiot and I never thought you were an idiot.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 01:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Really? It's Ben Bryant? Huh.

Wait, you're not trying to say you posted a gif that's 95% Bryant and were talking about another player were you? 'Cause that would mean that you're an idiot. Like coltsfan level of idiot and I never thought you were an idiot.

I don't think 10 is Bryant.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: ***** your knee up is regressing.

Dalton has more yards, a better passer rating, more TD's, less INTs per game, more rushing yards, more rushing TD's....

Etc. etc. etc.

Ben's stats are looking increasingly pedestrian next to Dalton's because he wasn't strong enough to handle a hit to his leg that Dalton would have brushed off. That's the point.

Add onto that the fact that your supposed GOAT receiver Antonio has now been exposed as somebody who cannot perform without high level QB play and the mediocre performance of Le'Veon Bell, and it's easy to see why so many people are ready to scratch the Steelers off of the contenders list.

(10-14-2015, 01:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Really? It's Ben Bryant? Huh.

Rolleyes

[Image: Whistling_PastTheGraveyard_300x295.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: "

***** your knee up is regressing.

Etc. etc. etc.

No it's not.  At least it's not your original point, which was that Ben was regressing.  By definition, that's a comparison with his own past performance, not that of others.  When you start with the wrong answer, you don't get to go back and change the question.  

Besides, Dalton's stats are only marginally better in some categories and marginally worse in others.  I'd say they're pretty even at this point (particularly in averages 'per game').  Dalton has obviusly improved (thus far), but that has nothing to do with an assessment of Ben 'regressing'.  
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 01:03 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I don't think 10 is Bryant.

I meant, Brown, of course.

I feel so coltsfan right now. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Show of hands; who on this message board is currently on drugs?

#10 is Martavus Bryant
#84 is Antonio Brown

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 01:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Show of hands; who on this message board is currently on drugs?

#10 is Martavus Bryant
#84 is Antonio Brown

Wait, so I was right the first time?

So why do I feel even more confused?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 07:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait, so I was right the first time?

So why do I feel even more confused?

lol. Yes, you were right the first time. You let someone steer you astray. 

Reply/Quote