Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiper’s mock
Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have Brenton Strange going into the second round. Strange's draft projection has come a long way since January when I was talking about him being a late day 3 sleeper lol. Once you get into Strange's tape he's the type of player people fall in love with quick feet, low center of gravity, good hands, vision, and a violent mentality.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2023, 07:55 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Zach charbonnet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would love this pick in round 2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2023, 11:02 AM)Synric Wrote: Mel Kiper and Todd McShay both have Brenton Strange going into the second round. Strange's draft projection has come a long way since January when I was talking about him being a late day 3 sleeper lol. Once you get into Strange's tape he's the type of player people fall in love with quick feet, low center of gravity, good hands, vision, and a violent mentality.

And Strange wasn't enough in my mock in the 5th round for some...

Eh, I wouldn't take him that early...

I like DW, Mayer or LaPorta in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2023, 04:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The kidney infection scares me. But it could be nothing.
So many good DL in this daft. I guess we could be looking at life after Reader and/or Hendrickson.

I think what you typed here will play a much bigger factor in this draft than some realize.  Everyone is watching RTs, RBs, and TEs.  

IMO, if this team wants to sustain it's recent success, DL and corner should be the positions we hit early.  it's a decent draft for it.  Getting cost controlled defensive linemen would be a huge deal in this draft.  it would create the potential for a lot of continuity.  Another pass rusher could even help immediately.
Reply/Quote