Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiper vs McShay
the only two backers i like in round 1 are Edmunds and Smith. I am hoping the Bengals get Ragnow or Price and a good guard. I know they have Westerman but they still need another guard. I think they may need a DE early though because I think they will up contract of Atkins but maybe not Dunlap. I hope they keep both.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 10:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: that depends on the team and depth and timing.. many QBs are taken in 1st round and don't start right away...

Sure, but QBs are the exception to the rule. Lbers should start day 1. Rbs do, corners do(except for Cincy) dlineman do, olineman do, wrs do. QBs are the outlier. 
Reply/Quote
I'd be a lot more open to Evans if it weren't for his health concerns.  VE and Evans both have some maddening missed tackles, but I like VE's coverage abilities.  I'd prefer VE over Evans, and most certainly Price over Phillips.  
Reply/Quote
Simple for me: I have Vander Esche ranked ahead of Evans, but if one is gone, the other is still a good prospect. I am fairly certain the Bengals won't reach for a Center in the first despite the massive need. It is one of the deepest center classes in a long time.

Trading down if it is there in the first, and getting an additional second rounder and THEN taking the Center? That would be just fine by me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 10:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: Just read Evans bombed his proday and has refused to run the 40. Likely out of the first round.

Interesting, sure looks great shedding blocks on game day a lot better than Vander Esch though.

To the OP, i like McShay's better obviously.

Would love to trade back in the 1st Draft Ragnow and grab Rashaan or LVE at 46.

Then go with Tyrell Crosby and either Rasheem Green or Lorenzo Carter in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote