Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirkpatrick
I don't care what anyone says after this game, I think he still needs to be signed to a great deal in the offseason. Kirk is coming off his best season and has been playing well. Those penalties on him, particularly the last drive, were absolute garbage
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:40 PM)Clep Wrote: I don't care what anyone says after this game, I think he still needs to be signed to a great deal in the offseason. Kirk is coming off his best season and has been playing well. Those penalties on him, particularly the last drive, were absolute garbage

Dre Kirkpatrick is undisciplined and inconsistent.  The experiment is over and it's time to trade Dre for someone who can be coached properly -- and let's get a new defensive backs coach too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:40 PM)Clep Wrote: I don't care what anyone says after this game, I think he still needs to be signed to a great deal in the offseason. Kirk is coming off his best season and has been playing well. Those penalties on him, particularly the last drive, were absolute garbage

sorry, I don't see it! And as for that Shaw guy, he needs to disappear also!

Reply/Quote
I disagree. He's inconsistent, undisciplined, arrogant, and overall dumb (have you ever heard him speak?). We can do better than Dre
Reply/Quote
Man Kirkpatrick, I just don't know. At times he looks good. At times he looks like he has never played on the defensive side of the ball. Him just completely checking out mentally at times doesn't help his cause either. However, I still feel he can be a difference maker at this level but it has to happen like now.
Reply/Quote
Still Sucks. Let him walk
Reply/Quote
Anyone have his stats from today? The person I saw choking today was Shaw
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Dre got away with a lot today and still had a tough game. WTS, he has been much better this year and I have no problem re-signing him. Shaw had a terrible day, Dennard is a disappointment, and Pacman is old. Let's hope WJIII is the real deal
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's hope WJIII is the real deal

He's real injured, so he's already on the DreK path!
Reply/Quote
If Dre wants #1 CB money I let him walk. If he agrees to 7-8 mil a year I can live with him as most of his penalties aren't necessary. He is in position to make plays and if coaches enforce discipline he can probably learn. Shaw is a safety not a CB.
Reply/Quote
a tweet from Dre

Dre Kirkpatrick ‏@DreKirkSWAG 34m34 minutes ago
I'm not sry for shit I played my ass off. Sometimes shit don't go your way and u get bull shit calls but I'm only getting better. #WhoDey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is why we let him walk and sign with another team. Not a team player. He could have been flagged for more penalties in the first half. We got Dennard and WJ3 to take over for Kirkpatrick.

In fact Id bench Kirkpatrick and put in Dennard the last couple games to get him some game action. If we can't make the playoffs we might as well get Dennard as much game action as possible so he can go into next season prepared to take over as a starting corner.

Now is the time to get all the young players game action. The vets should be benched. We need to see what we got in these young players and also get them some valuable game experience.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote
Ugh. He played like shit today n is a very dumb person but he's a solid number 2 guy
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Let's hope 

Bengals fan's mantra; since 1991.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:56 PM)pally Wrote: a tweet from Dre

Dre Kirkpatrick ‏@DreKirkSWAG  34m34 minutes ago
I'm not sry for shit I played my ass off. Sometimes shit don't go your way and u get bull shit calls but I'm only getting better. #WhoDey

Bengals employee's delusion; since 1991.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals employee's delusion; since 1991.

The move away from man press coverage to mostly zone coverage when your DBs seem to excel at man coverage is really boggling.  Play to their strengths, not your "System".  Oh and Pauly G., chew with your damn mouth shut. You look like a fat high school girl chomping your gum like that.  Asshole.  :paul: Smack

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
He had some really great coverage on Brown at times. It's the Bengals way...he made enough penalties to lose instead of doing what it took to win. Same with the offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:25 PM)Burma Wrote: The move away from man press coverage to mostly zone coverage when your DBs seem to excel at man coverage is really boggling.  Play to their strengths, not your "System".  Oh and Pauly G., chew with your damn mouth shut you look like a fat high school girl chomping your gum like that.  Asshole.  :paul: Smack

Bengals coaches doing the wrongest thing possible; since 1991.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:56 PM)pally Wrote: a tweet from Dre

Dre Kirkpatrick ‏@DreKirkSWAG  34m34 minutes ago

Eloquent.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I Just don'y like the guy at all. He rubs me the wrong way on top of his play.

Reply/Quote