Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirkpatrick takes a jab at Lewis
Exclamation 

LOL
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
It would have more weight coming from a player that doesn't suck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I said before the season, a few losses and the team would turn on Lewis. They are sick of losing and sick of his style. The team will get 5 or 6 wins and Lewis might finally be run out of town by his own players.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I said before the season, a few losses and the team would turn on Lewis. They are sick of losing and sick of his style. The team will get 5 or 6 wins and Lewis might finally be run out of town by his own players.

I count one more possible win.  The team out there today couldn't beat ST. X High School.  And this further emphasizes your point.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It was such a great choice to keep him and packman, much better idea than tc of Oline.
Reply/Quote
Well, if you're gonna take a jab, you gotta follow it up with a hook, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is a broken record. His voice would have volumes if he didn't get beat majority of the plays he is covering. Rough to watch him.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Ask a player that isn't overpaid trash.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Dre is so trash. no one was going to pay for his services. the Steelers a week into free agency fooled the Bengals so they coyld pick on Dre 6 more years. he is so horrible. cant cover anyone to save his life. Dre, pacman, oline, n Dalton needs to get replaced
Reply/Quote
I feel it coming. Hopefully Mike Brown sends Paul Alexander with Marvin.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It would have more weight coming from a player that doesn't suck.

What is it with DreK and crossing routes?...or indeed any play which needs him to run laterally across the field.

He's always trailing 3-5 yards behind , in terrible position and allowing a decent gain ....before obviously then getting up and waving his arms around and shouting at his team mates
Reply/Quote
It all starts with yourself DreK. How can you call out the coaching when you constantly left your opponent more open than a fat boy's fridge at 2:00am? Seriously? It starts with you. You're overrated and got paid good money, so you're good now huh? Mediocre if I ever seen it. Whitworth and or Zeitler > DreK. Nice Bengals, nice.
Reply/Quote
He sucks pretty bad himself....in a sense, he is right about the coaches. They need to bench his ass and play WJIII.

Also, Shawn Williams is a liability in coverage.  Two big mistakes over the last couple years by the Bengals....Reggie Nelson is still playing pretty good ball, and paying Kirkpatrick was stupid.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is the kind of player who would gloat over a routine pass breakup, even with his team down by 45 points late in the 4th quarter.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Kirkpatrick is the kind of player who would gloat over a routine pass breakup, even with his team down by 45 points late in the 4th quarter.

Yeah he and Adam Jones have become big liabilities in coverage.  Watching Kirk celebrate an incomplete pass while his team is getting its ass kicked is beyond ridiculous.  
Reply/Quote
People always attack the player. So what if Kirkpatrick sucks (I think "sucks" is a bit strong, but whatev)?

Regardless of your thoughts on DreKirk, you should be happy about any player that speaks out. This organization should be embarrassed and Marv deserves to be called out. He's been here for 15 years with an 8-30 record in prime-time and 0-7 in the playoffs. Marv holds way more responsibility for these failures than Dre Kirkpatrick, who has been a part of some of the better pass defenses in Bengals history.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Lol you guys pretty much nailed it.

Would mean so much more coming from an AJ Green/Dalton/Atkins, but from Dre K it's just laughable

One of my favorite things is when Dre K trails a guy by 5 yards, the guy DROPS the ball and Dre acts like he had part in the breakup.

Dude must have some 'Stranger Things' type powers we don't know about.
Reply/Quote
Dre is both right and wrong at the same time. Yes it is a coaches job to right the ship but at the same time he needs to focus on playing better as well. He hasn't really shown that he is playing well enough to make things better by any means. In a team game everyone is responsible for working to perform the best they can from the coaches to the backup payers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I don't care if it seems "unprofessional" for DK to do this as long as it's true, which I believe it is.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Kirkpatrick is the kind of player who would DOES gloat over a routine pass breakup, even with his team down by 45 points late in the 4th quarter.

FIFY
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote