Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirkpatrick to IR
The thought of actually trying to shed dead weight contracts in the offseason...is...well I don't know because usually that means you get WORSE.
Reply/Quote
Could of signed Hargreaves as a replacement but no. Then they go back and sign an old Bengal which is trash. Typical Cincy for sure. They do nothing to improve the team...just bring in the same old players.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but are we trying to get better?

we about to have our own Major League movie

Are we really sure they have ever really tried to get better or was it just dumb luck foe a few years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 05:26 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: Could of signed Hargreaves as a replacement but no.  Then they go back and sign an old Bengal which is trash.  Typical Cincy for sure.  They do nothing to improve the team...just bring in the same old players.

Next year they're going to take a look at C. Crocker, D. Roland, Gutcheck, Bodine, and Chad Johnson.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 05:30 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Are we really sure they have ever really tried to get better or was it just dumb luck foe a few years.

The smart bet is dumb luck.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Next year they're going to take a look at C. Crocker, D. Roland, Gutcheck, Bodine, and Chad Johnson.  Cool

What about Jeremy Johnson?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 06:07 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: What about Jeremy Johnson?

he became a buffet
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but are we trying to get better?

we about to have our own Major League movie

Tiger  My opinion again...We aren't trying to get better in-season. We're going with what we have.

I think the official rebuild starts after the season... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote