Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knightfall
Anyone watch it? I gotta tell you, I thought it was pretty bad. I knew it would be bad when they were fighting on horseback with inside the helmet cams like they were fighter pilots, and they were actually turning their heads inside of the helmets. The acting is pretty bad, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Anyone watch it?  I gotta tell you, I thought it was pretty bad.  I knew it would be bad when they were fighting on horseback with inside the helmet cams like they were fighter pilots, and they were actually turning their heads inside of the helmets.  The acting is pretty bad, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes.

preview looked interesting based on the concept but yeah I doubted the network threw the budget needed at it.

But into the badlands should be back on soon (not very historical but very entertaining)
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Anyone watch it?  I gotta tell you, I thought it was pretty bad.  I knew it would be bad when they were fighting on horseback with inside the helmet cams like they were fighter pilots, and they were actually turning their heads inside of the helmets.  The acting is pretty bad, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes.

Well, despite the bad acting and historical inaccuracy, I found it to be mildly entertaining.  I'll give it a couple more episodes, before I fully make up my mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote