Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock knock
I'm depressed. How bad must the Bengals be to have lost to that pathetic excuse for a team?
Did everyone catch that courageous TD run by Ben where he ran 7 yards untouched? One usually has to go to a battlefield to witness that kind of valor.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 06:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ramseyberger has been defeated by the Crow

The Ravens are DAKINGINDANORF

[Image: Jon-Snow-the-White-Wolf-King-in-the-North.jpg]

Seriously... this division sucks. 4-4 9 weeks in will take the lead?

I appreciate your team helping us out a bit. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 07:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm depressed.  How bad must the Bengals be to have lost to that pathetic excuse for a team?
Did everyone catch that courageous TD run by Ben where he ran 7 yards untouched?  One usually has to go to a battlefield to witness that kind of valor.

#TheyCouldntStopHim #HeroicLeapingDive
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
One offensive TD smh. But I'll take the win.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 08:27 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: One offensive TD smh. But I'll take the win.

And if the Ravens D didnt have a case of the dropsies, the game would have been a blowout.I didn't see the whole game and I can remember at least 3 easy INTs that were dropped.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This thread is hilarious!
Reply/Quote
Good game. Glad we could hold onto 1st place.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nothing?

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 11:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nothing?

Ravens beat the Bengals...at home.

Steelers beat the colts without Luck playing.

Nothing to get excited about yet.

ThumbsUp

Edit: Oh! "holding".

Yeah, not the first time Harbaugh pulled that. At least the officials threw a flag this time. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: Edit:  Oh!  "holding".

Glad you liked that subtlety that I added to my post. 

I actually went to the game. I called that play before it happened. Said to my buddy the Bengals fan, "They're going to pull a Super Bowl here".

Reply/Quote
Good Game Folks
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 11:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nothing?

The surprising thing is how little I care.  Granted I was in Cleveland and didn't see the game, but I flat out don't seem to care anymore.  It must come from getting the feeling that the Bengals don't really seem to care.  Starting with keeping the head coach, and the same under performing players.  

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:12 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Good Game Folks

You must be joking.

The ravens tried everything possible to let them Bengals come back, the Bengals were just more accomplished at sucking than the ravens.
Reply/Quote