Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do the Bengals stink this year?
(11-24-2016, 01:32 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: One could point to the messy playoff loss last year as leaving a sour taste in their mouth for this year, but the Bengals had an even messier playoff loss against the Chargers and did okay after that. The best version of the Bengals over the past five years played the Chargers that day and got completely skunked by them. The Chargers avenged the Freezer Bowl, methinks. Anyway, the Bengals still did well the next couple of years.

And let's not forget that the Bengals could STILL turn it around and win a weak division and squeak into the playoffs yet again. And possibly even win a first-round game!!!

Love that optimism, but I just don't see it happening this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They're supposed to stink. The question to ask is how did they ever get good?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:38 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Inquiring minds want to know.

I am giddy due to the Trump win and what he will do to finish off the legacy of the worst Prsidentr ever.

My hope now is we go ahead and throw every game the rest of the year placing all guys on IR and playing guys to see if they are NFL ready
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 11:11 AM)Vlad Wrote: They're supposed to stink. The question to ask is how did they ever get good?

In the browns case, they never did. The browns are so horrific they made hue jackson cry today in his post game presser.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 10:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: In the browns case, they never did. The browns are so horrific they made hue jackson cry today in his post game presser.  Hilarious

During the pre game interview when asked what needs to be done to be done in order to get a win today vs the Giants, Hue replied with "we got to start playing browns football".

Uh...that's what you want to stop doing Hue.
Reply/Quote
Losing A. Smith, Nelson, M. Jones, Sanu, Hall along with a huge chunk of our position coaches is a recipe for disaster. Not hard to figure out, really.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:17 AM)treee Wrote: Losing A. Smith, Nelson, M. Jones, Sanu, Hall along with a huge chunk of our position coaches is a recipe for disaster. Not hard to figure out, really.

Never heard of them.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: Never heard of them.

You don't watch a whole lot of football then, I take it? It's not that hard to keep track of the AFCN rosters.
Reply/Quote