Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Knowingly Supporting a Traitor
Is there a term for that? Or are they just labeled traitors as well?
The internet is going to be awash in new usernames soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I have no idea what this thread is about, but let me remind you that Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary Clinton is running a child sex trafficking ring.
(01-15-2019, 09:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I have no idea what this thread is about, but let me remind you that Obama was born in Kenya and Hillary Clinton is running a child sex trafficking ring.

Most of the children are from Kenya, aren't they?  Maybe somebody should be looking into these connections.
(01-15-2019, 02:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is there a term for that? Or are they just labeled traitors as well?

Very vague, but I'm assuming they'd also just be called a traitor if they knowingly were supporting this person in their aims to be traitors. 

I think treason is also relevant depending on what we're discussing. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-15-2019, 02:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is there a term for that? Or are they just labeled traitors as well?

I think the question you meant to ask was Supporting a known traitor; is there a term for that?

Because your query the answer is a good Samaritan.

With the query I posed the answer is aiding and abetting.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-15-2019, 10:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the question you meant to ask was Supporting a known traitor; is there a term for that?

Because your query the answer is a good Samaritan.

With the query I posed the answer is aiding and abetting.  

I went back and looked up the definitions of knowingly, supporting, a, and traitor. 

Maybe the internet message board grammar confused you because I started the question with the title... My bad.

But I can assure you the correct answer is not good Samaritan. 
(01-16-2019, 12:48 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I went back and looked up the definitions of knowingly, supporting, a, and traitor. 

Maybe the internet message board grammar confused you because I started the question with the title... My bad.

But I can assure you the correct answer is not good Samaritan. 
Yeah,OK.

Then roll with aiding and abetting. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-15-2019, 07:09 PM)Dill Wrote: Most of the children are from Kenya, aren't they?  Maybe somebody should be looking into these connections.

From what I'm hearing from certain "news" outlets they are being smuggled in here from the southern border. Ninja