Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance
I was able to snatch one up yesterday. Only a few sizes left. Normally $100 and reduced to $40. Good deal. Online only though.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The XXL and XL sizes are now gone.
Reply/Quote
Buy one get one online.

$75 for the one
Reply/Quote
I hope they don't know something that we don't know Nervous
Reply/Quote
Whoa, whoa, whoa, woah... Woah....

Kohl's still exists?
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 03:10 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to snatch one up yesterday. Only a few sizes left. Normally $100 and reduced to $40. Good deal. Online only though.

Probably liquidating because they need to make room for this year's jersey design.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This can only mean one thing:

"With the 21st pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. The Cincinnati Bengals select Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
'Cause we ALL know that Kohl's is known for their football insider knowledge. Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 03:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I hope they don't know something that we don't know  Nervous

just clearing stock
Reply/Quote
The jerseys are cheap anyway. They still made money and just making room. Kohls over prices the shit out of everything!

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This can only mean one thing:

"With the 21st pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. The Cincinnati Bengals select Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma."

Yessssss!
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This can only mean one thing:

No way that guy makes it to 21.  We're going to have to draft Lamar Jackson.  Kohls has forced us into a corner on this one.  
Reply/Quote
I've said it before and will say it again . If Mike Brown wants us to be walking billboards to advertise his families cash cow, The Cincinnati Bengals then he can pay us to wear them .. Otherwise it's getting us to pay for the honor of doing free advertising for him . 
Putting it another way, suppose that you like shopping at oh, I don't know ... Walmart. Would you buy a Walmart shirt with the name of the head cashier emblazoned on the back ? I'm guessing no, but some of you might.  

Sorry .I screwed up..make that a Kohls shirt with the name of the night watchman emblazoned on the back .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 04:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Probably liquidating because they need to make room for this year's jersey design.

I heard we're having white helmets this year  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 04:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Probably liquidating because they need to make room for this year's jersey design.

what design??!?! Link it!
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 03:10 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to snatch one up yesterday. Only a few sizes left. Normally $100 and reduced to $40. Good deal. Online only though.

That is cool. I live in Maine and they have this store called Mardens here. It is a outlet/salvage store kind of like Ollies if you know what that is. Anyway, about 4 months ago they got a shipment of NfL and MlB gear from somewhere in Ohio. They had Votto Jerseys , Dalton Jerseys and AJ Green Jerseys for the same price as you seen. The Votto was marked down to 50 and the AJ and Dalton were 40. They also had a bunch of Hoodies of the Bengals, Ohio State, UC Bearcats and The Reds. They were 30-40 dollars apiece. I was about to get one but something told me to wait. Well fast forward to a week ago and they marked everything down to almost free. The jerseys were 7 dollars apiece and the Hoodies and TShirts were 1.99$ apiece. My son and I bought 40 T shirts and 20 hoodies and 7 Jerseys. They are the nice ones too like the pro shops sells. All Under Armour and nike. All of them brand new. Best day of my life !!! lol
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 12:14 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: That is cool. I live in Maine and they have this store called Mardens here. It is a outlet/salvage store kind of like Ollies if you know what that is. Anyway, about 4 months ago they got a shipment of NfL and MlB gear from somewhere in Ohio. They had Votto Jerseys , Dalton Jerseys and AJ Green Jerseys for the same price as you seen. The Votto was marked down to 50 and the AJ and Dalton were 40. They also had a bunch of Hoodies of the Bengals, Ohio State, UC Bearcats and The Reds. They were 30-40 dollars apiece. I was about to get one but something told me to wait. Well fast forward to a week ago and they marked everything down to almost free. The jerseys were 7 dollars apiece and the Hoodies and TShirts were 1.99$ apiece. My son and I bought 40 T shirts and 20 hoodies and 7 Jerseys. They are the nice ones too like the pro shops sells. All Under Armour and nike. All of them brand new. Best day of my life !!! lol

That sounds great. If they are knockoffs, the police will confiscate them due to violation of piracy laws. If not, you can sell them for a profit. But, make sure to pay income taxes on your gain. lol
Reply/Quote
Wow bengalhoel..getting a jersey for cheap was the best day of your life?  I'm not pointing any fingers ,but the term dismal life comes to mind . An upgrade in life standards may be something to consider. lol
I once found an almost new jacket in a dumpster and it fit.. Then I found a pair of Speed Racer underwear .. Best day of my life!  

Ok, really didn't score the underwear .I just made that up to make you jealous   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 06:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow bengalhoel..getting a jersey for cheap was the best day of your life?  I'm not pointing any fingers ,but the term dismal life comes to mind . An upgrade in life standards may be something to consider. lol
I once found an almost new jacket in a dumpster and it fit.. Then I found a pair of Speed Racer underwear .. Best day of my life!  

Ok, really didn't score the underwear .I just made that up to make you jealous   

Yeah I was joking about best day of my life.  And we all know you wear depends anyway. So those underwear will do you no good!!
Reply/Quote
For the record. Public discussion of administrative actions on the boards is not approved. If anyone has a question about an administrative action, feel free to reach out to any staff member via PM.

Thank you for your cooperation! Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote