Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kohls Has Dalton Nike Jersey on Clearance
(04-03-2018, 04:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 'Cause we ALL know that Kohl's is known for their football insider knowledge. Whatever

It wasn't Kohl's, but a downtown department store...Macy's?  Anyway, we were walking to the game from our usual parking spot and I saw Jersey's on sale right inside the door.  They were #58 Maualuga, and he wasn't quite the overweight slug he bacame at that point.  They were on clearance for $20!  I went in and bought my son one (he loved his hair) and the next day, the story broke about him slugging someone in a bar.  

I was impressed.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 07:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The jerseys are cheap anyway. They still made money and just making room. Kohls over prices the shit out of everything!

Amen to that. Kohls is Kmart for snobs. Same crap, higher price.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 01:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Amen to that. Kohls is Kmart for snobs. Same crap, higher price.

But they have crazy sales.

One Fathers day I bought over $300 dollars worth of stuff for less than $100.

At $300 it was grossly over priced.  At $100 it was a good deal.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 04:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But they have crazy sales.

Wasn't aware of their sales. I guess that would explain why my mother in law shops at Kohls on occasion.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 04:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But they have crazy sales.

Yep.

You just have to know how to shop there.

You can get great deals as easily as buying a rip off marked up T-shirt for $50.

Between sales, earlybird discounts, and clearance sections you can save major cash.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 12:33 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah I was joking about best day of my life.  And we all know you wear depends anyway. So those underwear will do you no good!!

Watch it on the depends jokes.. I've had to buy a lot of them over the years taking care of elderly folks.. I've always gotten the hairy eyeball in stores standing there with women's depends.. I don't really care what people think in stores though .
I go comando anyway .. so if one of my farts happens to have chunks I might have to  reconsider . LoL 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I like Kohls. I get a bunch of my clothes from there and Target. The Kohls card gets you a lot of discounts.

Reply/Quote
Kohl’s did have one major stroke of genius when they decided to print “you saved x amount of dollars” on the receipts. Women actually go in there, spend hundreds of dollars, and think that they are saving money.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 04:02 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Whoa, whoa, whoa, woah... Woah....

Kohl's still exists?

Kohl's....only place you can get towels originally priced at $200 marked down to $10. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2018, 06:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wasn't aware of their sales. I guess that would explain why my mother in law shops at Kohls on occasion.

Their sales approach is a gimmick. They over price the "original price" ridiculously and then have a sale price that slashes is by like 75% to a price that should have been the original price to begin with. Place is a joke. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 10:13 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Their sales approach is a gimmick. They over price the "original price" ridiculously and then have a sale price that slashes is by like 75% to a price that should have been the original price to begin with. Place is a joke. 

Then you get people like me tagging along with the Wife (who is there for a sale) and everything I want to look at is way overpriced. So if I want to buy anything, we lose the money supposedly saved from any sale. 
Reply/Quote
Got the jersey the other day. Good quality and looks great. $40 was a good price as I've seen this same jersey priced higher elsewhere. I like the orange look. I noticed Kohl's will no longer take the percent off on clearance items. I used to buy clearance items and get the 30 percent off too.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 08:59 AM)HuDey Wrote: Kohl’s did have one major stroke of genius when they decided to print “you saved x amount of dollars” on the receipts. Women actually go in there, spend hundreds of dollars, and think that they are saving money.

(04-06-2018, 10:13 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Their sales approach is a gimmick. They over price the "original price" ridiculously and then have a sale price that slashes is by like 75% to a price that should have been the original price to begin with. Place is a joke. 

[Image: sub-buzz-17863-1509751078-1.png?downsize...ality=auto]

Reply/Quote