Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos To Poster That Predicted Browns Arse Whooping Us
There was a poster that predicted an arse whooping on the Bengals from the Browns. The first half was it. I said the Bengals may win 2 more games the second half of the season. Now, I'm doubting that. I still ponder why Marvin has a job. This team is going nowhere and looks terrible. The Bengals play Denver this week. I'm going to predict another arse whooping. You heard it here first.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I guarantee said poster predicts us to lose every week so I wouldnt declare him/her a psychic.

Plus , with half of your team out and the way this coaching staff develops young talent, it isnt that hard to see a disaster.
Reply/Quote
well, I don't predict them to lose every week.  ok, well maybe I do.  But like hoel said, its wasn't that hard to see the writing on the wall in the beginning of the year. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Thanks
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
There needs to be no more predicting. We KNOW we are gonna get whooped by Denver, LA, Pitt, Cle.

The only prediction needing to be made at this point is if we can sneak out a win against the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
I said we'd be lucky to split with them and Fred and a couple others gave me grief, if that counts. ML has dropped a game to some very bad Browns teams when we were much better than this season and done it with regularity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote