Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Margus Hunt
Make a liar and a believer out of us all Margus.

He did more today, then he has in all last year!!

I will gladly step up to the Crow Buffet!!
Reply/Quote
He did more today then he's done his whole career
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man was it great to see big Margus have a game. He has been a real disappointment of a pick, but today he showed some good promise out there. If he can turn into a factor for us, that is a huge win.
Reply/Quote
This can only build his confidence, sometimes it takes this type of game to start to put the pieces of the puzzle together....
Reply/Quote
Can't be happy with his career overall but maybe that new off season regimine is working.

Reply/Quote
Gets game ball for sure.
Reply/Quote
Some may say it's too early for Crow because it's only one game, but I feel it's enough for me to finish my Crow plate, which I have.
Reply/Quote
Good game, but let's see if he can put it together for an entire season.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Good game, but let's see if he can put it together for an entire season.

There it is.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:48 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: There it is.

Whoomp?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:15 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Make a liar and a believer out of us all Margus.

He did more today, then he has in all last year!!

I will gladly step up to the Crow Buffet!!

What the heck is up with all the crow eating? You got some weird fascination with foul fowl?  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the heck is up with all the crow eating? You got some weird fascination with foul fowl?  Cool

I know, I prefer shrimp.
Reply/Quote
I'll happily choke down some crow. I took a dig at Hunt in another thread earlier but God bless him. Awesome effort.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I'll happily choke down some crow. I took a dig at Hunt in another thread earlier but God bless him. Awesome effort.

It's really not as bad as crow usually tastes.  I finished my whole plate!!   Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the heck is up with all the crow eating? You got some weird fascination with foul fowl?  Cool

Not at all.  It's just a couch coach admitting he 'may have been wrong'!!
Reply/Quote
Serve me a heaping plateful

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:19 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not at all.  It's just a couch coach admitting he 'may have been wrong'!!

Wish i had the ability to join you in either of those endeavous. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He had some pretty bad missed tackles today. I never rallied that hard against him so I guess there isn't much crow for me to eat, but I am definitely not sold yet. Hard to argue with the impact plays he had today though.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:26 PM)treee Wrote: He had some pretty bad missed tackles today. I never rallied that hard against him so I guess there isn't much crow for me to eat, but I am definitely not sold yet. Hard to argue with the impact plays he had today though.

Well, shit. Party's over guys. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:26 PM)treee Wrote: He had some pretty bad missed tackles today. I never rallied that hard against him so I guess there isn't much crow for me to eat, but I am definitely not sold yet. Hard to argue with the impact plays he had today though.

I saw missed tackles out of more than just Hunt but I did not see anyone on defense have more nice plays today than Hunt overall. 
Reply/Quote