Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kumerow waived
Jake Kumerow was waived today. If he clears waivers, he'll go on IR.

The Bengals signed punter Will Monday to take his spot.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bastards. Way to ruin my day. Not entirely unexpected, but still...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 03:54 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Jake Kumerow was waived today. If he clears waivers, he'll go on IR.

The Bengals signed punter Will Monday to take his spot.

Not too surprising.  He had no chance even if he was healthy.

A punter?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 04:11 PM)McC Wrote: Not too surprising.  He had no chance even if he was healthy.

A punter?

I was thinking the same thing, Punter?? 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 04:11 PM)McC Wrote: Not too surprising.  He had no chance even if he was healthy.

A punter?

(08-09-2017, 04:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was thinking the same thing, Punter?? 

Probably just to give Huber a break in camp.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 04:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Probably just to give Huber a break in camp.

Okay.  Makes sense.  We won't need a punter this year anyway.  Just someone to keep kicking off after all the TD's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Damn!

Saw this coming but figured it wouldn't be until after the third preseason game at least
Reply/Quote
I know nothing about Monday but Kumerow was never going to make the team so why not?
Reply/Quote
Not real shocking, figured he was a super long shot to make it.
Reply/Quote

A punter?

The front office remembers that the stealers target punters and players with their backs turned.( keith rivers,huber ,etc ). Sad
Reply/Quote
I see no problem bringing in another punter to bring some competition to the job. Huber isn't going to last forever. He's gotta break sometime.. Last season wasn't exactly his best ever..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The writing was on the wall when we drafted Malone.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Another PS HoF WR career ended.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 08:13 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Another PS HoF WR career ended.

He'll either go on IR or be picked up and play somewhere else. Ha can play in this league, maybe just not here....
Reply/Quote