Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt Warner - QB confidential - Burrow
https://youtu.be/j2zreYyo8Es

Joe is dealing out there...
Reply/Quote
Watch that video and then go to his video library and watch the one with Herbert and the Chargers recently. 

Night and day.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I only watched the first five plays, but LOL to the people on game thread who though Joe made a bad throw to Chase on the sideline around the 5.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 03:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I only watched the first five plays, but LOL to the people on game thread who though Joe made a bad throw to Chase on the sideline around the 5.

That throw couldn't of been any better.. Also the one against the Jets, the td to Chase where he's running to the left and fires it on a rope. Not many QBs make those throws. He's throwing on the move better than he ever has..
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 04:05 PM)Tony Wrote: That throw couldn't of been any better.. Also the one against the Jets, the td to Chase where he's running to the left and fires it on a rope. Not many QBs make those throws. He's throwing on the move better than he ever has..

It's indicative of the off-season work he put in to improve the long ball, his rehab, and how far along the knee is.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
"Completions are one thing Accuracy is another." A very important quote.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Everyone loves this dude. National sports media gushes over him constantly, but when I see HOF, all time great QBs like Manning and Warner praising his play, I get excited.

We have the ELITE QB finally, we have an elite skill player group (maybe not great on their own, but combined, they’re among the leagues best), we have a pretty good defense, and seemingly, there is a great culture around the team right now. Make the right moves in Fa and the draft the next couple years and this team will be VERY good for a long time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 05:26 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Everyone loves this dude. National sports media gushes over him constantly, but when I see HOF, all time great QBs like Manning and Warner praising his play, I get excited.

We have the ELITE QB finally, we have an elite skill player group (maybe not great on their own, but combined, they’re among the leagues best), we have a pretty good defense, and seemingly, there is a great culture around the team right now. Make the right moves in Fa and the draft the next couple years and this team will be VERY good for a long time.

I just watched a segment where Florio and King were giggling like school girls with a crush while discussing Burrow. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 05:26 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Everyone loves this dude. National sports media gushes over him constantly, but when I see HOF, all time great QBs like Manning and Warner praising his play, I get excited.

Well, everyone but Bert Scott.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, everyone but Bert Scott.

Code Red! or whatever the hell he babbled about on national TV.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Well, everyone but Bert Scott.

Fair.

People either love or fear him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 05:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I just watched a segment where Florio and King were giggling like school girls with a crush while discussing Burrow. Mellow

I don’t like Florio liking our guy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Code Red! or whatever the hell he babbled about on national TV.

(12-31-2021, 07:57 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Fair.

People either love or fear him.

I call him Bert.... because he reminds me of a muppet/Sesame Street character.Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 04:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's indicative of the off-season work he put in to improve the long ball, his rehab, and how far along the knee is.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 03:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I only watched the first five plays, but LOL to the people on game thread who though Joe made a bad throw to Chase on the sideline around the 5.

That was the best throw Joe made the entire day. Absolute dart to the only spot to throw it to.
Reply/Quote
I loved the quote "people talk about arm strength, zipping the ball in, whatever ? It's your mind ! reading the D"

Somein like that
Reply/Quote
It was a great breakdown video. You can tell KW was impressed, well, cause he said so. I like watching stuff like that which educates you on the play.

Reply/Quote
Cool vid, as was the one Manning did on him. The username “Jungle Ambience” in there battling in the comments lol .
Reply/Quote

No team has All Pros at every position.  But when you have one at QB you can get by with some holes at other spots.  Right now the only real weakness we have is pass defense.  Our O-line needs some work, but with the skill players we have on offense they are serviceable.  

We improve our pass defense and we will be a legit challenger for championships, not just to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
why does kurt warner only have like 100 subs
Reply/Quote