Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kurt Warner - QB confidential - Burrow
(01-01-2022, 07:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why does kurt warner only have like 100 subs

Is this the start of a dirty joke?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Always loved Kurt. His career was a great story, he's a good man, and he also won me a fantasy championship when he was with the Cards and I got him with a throwaway pick.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Always loved Kurt. His career was a great story, he's a good man, and he also won me a fantasy championship when he was with the Cards and I got him with a throwaway pick.

Honestly, I’m surprised it took this long to make his story into a movie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 11:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Honestly, I’m surprised it took this long to make his story into a movie.

It is too unbelievable.

Coming from stock boy to starter is an amazing story.  But then he wins League MVP his first year as a starter.  A becomes the first QB ever to win the Super Bowl in his first year as a starter. And he broke Super Bowl records and won the Super Bowl MVP. And he did all of that on a  a team that had not had a winning record in ten years.

Pretty unbelievable, right?  But then, 10 years later, Warner is washed up (13-29 as a starter for 3 different teams from '02-'07) and again finds himself as a starter on a team that has not had a winning record in 10 years.  So what does he do?  At 37 he takes Arizona to the Super Bowl and comes within 2 minutes of winning it.

His life story is not just set up perfect for a movie.  It is set up perfect for a movie and a sequel.
Reply/Quote