Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CBA Vote results tonight
The new CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) is critical for teams to finalize a strategy for 2020. If it fails, it limits the use of the franchise tag for 2020 so a team like Dallas would have to choose between Prescott and Cooper for example.

I think it passes. What do you think? If it does pass, do you like the 17 game schedule> What don;t you like?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I think the majority of players, who dont make the huge bucks will vote for it. The top paid players probably vote against it
Reply/Quote
Hearing rumors now the league year may not start Wednesday as planned due to virus. NFL may announce after the vote.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I think it passes.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 06:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think it passes.

Agreed, most players will like the increased pay and in the current times they'll also be happy to have healthcare.
Reply/Quote
I think it passes and the league will be on track. This virus will pass in a few weeks and we can get back into football.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 11:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed, most players will like the increased pay and in the current times they'll also be happy to have healthcare.

From what I've read about it I would vote no. Without know all the details and just from former players and their wives on twitter they are gonna slash their post career benefits by like 80%.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It was approved.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28906786/nfl-players-approve-new-cba-2030

Now teams can put in motion their tag decisions.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 11:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was approved.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28906786/nfl-players-approve-new-cba-2030

Now teams can put in motion their tag decisions.

Thought so.
Reply/Quote