Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LB Van Noy to Dolphins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Didn't the Dolphins get burnt, the last time the were "big spenders" in free agency?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Didn't the Dolphins get burnt, the last time the were "big spenders" in free agency?

When was the last time the Bengals were burnt in free agency by being "big spenders"? Does Laveranues Coles count?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Didn't the Dolphins get burnt, the last time the were "big spenders" in free agency?

Conklin thread, Glasgow thread, and now the Van Noy thread (at least those three)... you're going hard this year on the Mike Brown apologist streak, Sunset.

No matter how you try to spin it, the Bengals are NOT better off continuing to suck in FA.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: When was the last time the Bengals were burnt in free agency by being "big spenders"? Does Laveranues Coles count?

But but but they got Manny Lawson, Thomas Howard, and Terrence Newman once upon a time!  Who wants to win a Super Bowl when you can brag about THAT free agency haul for the next two decades?!!?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 09:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Conklin thread, Glasgow thread, and now the Van Noy thread (at least those three)... you're going hard this year on the Mike Brown apologist streak, Sunset.

No matter how you try to spin it, the Bengals are NOT better off continuing to suck in FA.

Technically, the Bengals' franchising of AJ Green was one of the bigger moves of the day, right up there with the Van Noy, Conklin, and Glassgow deals.

I'm not worried, just yet.  Plenty of really good players out there.  This list appears to have been updated to reflect who is available at the start of today.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-the-50-best-available-nfl-free-agents-in-2020

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote