Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LET'S GO JAGUARS
That is all
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 02:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That is all

Well THAT was insightful. I feel like a better man for having read it. Thank you ever so much for getting my Sunday afternoon started off the right way..
By the way..in my 58 years I have never agreed more..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Am I crazy or does Blake Bortles look like a belimic Ben Roethlisberger?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Am I crazy or does Blake Bortles look like a belimic Ben Roethlisberger?

1) He is a normal version, as Roethlisberger is fat.
2) I've always thought Ben was probably his idol, considering how he looks and tries to play.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Am I crazy or does Blake Bortles look like a belimic Ben Roethlisberger?

Sure does...and hopefully he sends Ben into retirement with another beat down
Reply/Quote
I hope they destroy Juju.
Reply/Quote
Blake Bortles might be 2 n 0 in the playoffs after today...just crazy..Fuk Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
If I were a betting man I'd bet the game is predetermined to have the squeelies win and go on to the SB ..
Yeah,  I'm going to go there and say the game is rigged..  I truly hope I'm wrong and Jacksonville beats the snot out of shitzburg.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The jags are close to having three home field advantages. Jacksonville, London, and Pittsburg.
Reply/Quote
Starting to boo. Or is that boo-hoo?
Reply/Quote
I'll be darned.. Jax 21-0
Has the league come to it's senses and decided to not give the game to Shitzbug? Time will tell..

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:55 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Starting to boo. Or is that boo-hoo?

I'm putting my money on hoo.. 

Reply/Quote
21-0 JAGS!!!! Wooo!!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I hope they destroy Juju.

Hey? I have JUJU in fanduel. 

[Image: initforthemoney.gif]

Reply/Quote
I'll pay good money if someone will go to Pittsburgh and rip out Fouts's tongue.. 

Reply/Quote
The rapist is dying to throw another interception.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh.. The rigging* begins..

*only in the least conspiracy theory kind of way 

I'm almost disappointed. No cutesy bs celebration for the cameras..  They must be slipping 

Reply/Quote
We should send them Skyline Chili or Graeter’s if they pull it off lol

Reply/Quote
I hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am in Jacksonville fan today.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 04:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We should send them Skyline Chili or Graeter’s if they pull it off lol

Donate a dollar for every Ben pick they have this season to a charity of their choice. $6 so far lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote