Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LETS GET THIS W!
Lets win our first playoff game in 25 years. I believe that we can do it, there is no doubt in my mind that we can win this! Lets show the world that we aren't the same old Bungles and prove that we deserve to be known as one of elites in the league. Forget all the prime-time, playoffs, Marvin Lewis woes and lets think positively. I think the Bengals have enough hunger and motivation to get this W in Saturday night in prime-time against their rival.

Let's take all those monkeys off our back Bengals, It's time we take over the Jungle.

(P.S. Stop with all the Negativity, Yes, I know I have been negative lately or in the past but I think if we want to win we as fans need to be positive as well and show our Bengals pride!

WHODEY!
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:53 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Lets win our first playoff game in 25 years. I believe that we can do it, there is no doubt in my mind that we can't win this! Lets show the world that we aren't the same old Bungles and prove that we deserve to be known as one of  elites in the league. Forget all the prime-time, playoffs, Marvin Lewis woes and lets think positively. I think the Bengals have enough hunger and motivation to get this W in Saturday night in prime-time against their rival.

Let's take all those monkeys off our back Bengals, It's time we take over the Jungle.

(P.S. Stop with all the Negativity, Yes, I know I have been negative lately or in the past but I think if we want to win we as fans need to be positive as well and show our Bengals pride!

WHODEY!

I am with you Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am with you Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite are vanilla with peanut butter cups! 

And yes let's go!  Who Dey

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: My favorite are vanilla with peanut butter cups! 

And yes let's go!  Who Dey

My favorite is banana/chocolate shakes from steak n' shake.  :drool:

Oh yeah, playoffs. Go Bengals!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My favorite is banana/chocolate shakes from steak n' shake.  :drool:

Rookie choice, Shake.

It's all about cookies and cream from Chick-Fil-A.
- - - - - -

About the OP... if there is no doubt in your mind that they can't win this, then you're actually saying you're positive they'll lose, yeah? You have no doubt in your mind on the fact that they can't win this.

You have no doubt in your mind that they can win this would mean that you believe they can get the W.

Title and contents throwing mixed messages. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rookie choice, Shake.

It's all about cookies and cream from Chick-Fil-A.
- - - - - -

About the OP... if there is no doubt in your mind that they can't win this, then you're actually saying you're positive they'll lose, yeah? You have no doubt in your mind on the fact that they can't win this.

You have no doubt in your mind that they can win this would mean that you believe they can get the W.

Title and contents throwing mixed messages. Ninja

Hahaha, my bad.

Fixed Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
[Image: milkshake.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My favorite is banana/chocolate shakes from steak n' shake.  :drool:

My favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip!!  Anywhere!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 09:30 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: [Image: milkshake.jpg]

That picture is mooving 

Reply/Quote
just plain chocolate....

And heck yair! Let's go out and win this thing!!!! Just ef it, lets give these m fers an ass whooping they will always remember.

Get Live at the Jungle, Comrades!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am with you Milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UDF chocolate malts are the best.
Reply/Quote
I would say the Vanilla Malt at Smashburger is the absolute best....Cinamoo malt at Maggie Moo's a close second.

And YES!!!! LET'S GET THIS 600 LB GORILLA OFF THE BACK OF THE BENGALS AND MAKE A RUN!!!!

WHHHHHHHOOOOOO-DEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY
Reply/Quote
Culver's peanut butter and chocolate....... :drool:

......but yeah.....we can win Saturday...and barring an unforeseen turnover fest...we should win , to be honest.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 06:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: Culver's peanut butter and chocolate....... :drool:

......but yeah.....we can win Saturday...and barring an unforeseen turnover fest...we should win , to be honest.

I could go for a warm cherry turnover and a cup of coffee right now. 

Win win win bengals! Win!  Who Dey

Reply/Quote