Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF40's Only Mock
I usually do a few mocks, but I've been pretty busy lately and haven't done one to this point. Still following the prospects closely like always though. I decided I'd throw one together last minute. I always prefer to go CBS prospect rankings, the most I ever go above our pick for a player is the number of the round I'm picking in. For instance we pick 24th in round one so I consider the player one pick ahead of us and any after him. Round 2 I let myself look 2 spots ahead of us, etc. Below is a link to the rankings list, I also tried to be realistic so I didn't look at what players were available later on, just went with the best fit for each pick. Let me know what you think, I'd be pretty excited about this mock!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2016/all

1) Josh Doctson, WR, TCU (ranked 26th) pick 24

[Image: fid26598.jpg]

2) Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia (ranked 53th) pick 55

[Image: zs8iCSP.jpg]

3) Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State (ranked 88th) pick 87

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9fMZH8jC_K9YA4gyr1h...dr3GlSK4Fw]

4) Scooby Wright III, LB, Arizona (ranked 127) pick 122

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9bWOUMbvVoCtM8zYU-U_...Q5JAlB5nvQ]

5) Jack Allen, C, Michigan State, (ranked 163) pick 161

[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2014%2F0610%2Fncf_g_jac....jpg&w=267]

6) Keith Marshall, RB, Georgia (ranked 200) pick 199

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTenm4OCmgDHv9-M6fNkpS...WZPj4xsqip]

7) Drew Ott, DE, Iowa (ranked 256) pick 245

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrwEpfz85oDPj8CU_-xLB...L5PU8Wi7bF]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow man, frickin great! Hope it goes down like this.

Hargrave might be my only criticism but that is only cause he is from a small school
and if it is between him and Hassan Ridgeway i would go with the Ridge, but Ridge
might not be there and Hargrave is extremely talented.

Love it though, every pick and it is pretty realistic. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wow man, frickin great! Hope it goes down like this.

Hargrave might be my only criticism but that is only cause he is from a small school
and if it is between him and Hassan Ridgeway i would go with the Ridge, but Ridge
might not be there and Hargrave is extremely talented.

Love it though, every pick and it is pretty realistic. Rock On

Yeah I thought about a few players here, really wanted a DT. Ridgeway was a few spots to high so I didn't want to reach that far. Also considered Jeremy Cash at S, but wanted that DT. Other options were Day and Collins at DT. Hargrave was highest ranked, and I liked his combo of size and jump off the snap. Day could be a good pick but I wanted someone a little bigger so it really came down to Collins and Hargrave. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah I thought about a few players here, really wanted a DT. Ridgeway was a few spots to high so I didn't want to reach that far. Also considered Jeremy Cash at S, but wanted that DT. Other options were Day and Collins at DT. Hargrave was highest ranked, and I liked his combo of size and jump off the snap. Day could be a good pick but I wanted someone a little bigger so it really came down to Collins and Hargrave. 

Well then you made the right pick then. ThumbsUp

I think it would be a huge mistake to ignore the DT position in this draft, huge mistake.
Reply/Quote
Was in the process of making one when you posted this. Had the same 4th 5th and 6th. Feel like we are robbing the place if we could land Scooby, Jack Allen, and Marshall there.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Was in the process of making one when you posted this. Had the same 4th 5th and 6th. Feel like we are robbing the place if we could land Scooby, Jack Allen, and Marshall there.

LOL was in the process of posting a similar comment on your mock.

I love those guys, especially Wright and Allen, they are just tough football players. Would be great for the AFCN. Marshall with that speed and natural ability could be a steal in 6 too.
Reply/Quote
I like this draft.  Would be pretty dang happy if it went down like that.

Who Dey
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Going to be a great night if it goes down like this.
Reply/Quote