Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LG
(03-18-2022, 04:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd feel better if they resign Spain. I'm just a little scared about penciling Carman in at starting LG. And my faith in Adeniji and Prince is very slim.

Move Jonah Williams to left guard and go get Terron Armstead for left tackle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Move Jonah Williams to left guard and go get Terron Armstead for left tackle.

Something ?

I'm for sure hoping we aren't done shoring up the line.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Something ?

I'm for sure hoping we aren't done shoring up the line.

I’m certain the Front Office isn’t done here. While getting Terron Armstead might be a stretch it seems like La’el Collins is being wined and dined in impressive fashion. I’m excited for the potential here because he’s a formidable run blocker. The “other Joe” i.e. Mixon needs better blocking too.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Did he? I don’t think he was anything other than below average.

He was better than here. Not good by any stretch.

I don't think Hart and MJ even played this past season.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Did he? I don’t think he was anything other than below average.

Bro, Price was horrible lol.. Giants fans were pissed. He was even worst in New York..
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 07:51 PM)Tony Wrote: Bro, Price was horrible lol.. Giants fans were pissed. He was even worst in New York..

Eh...62.3 PFF grade. Not great...but that's atleast an average grade.

Hopkins was 51.4.

Price definately was better for the Giants than here.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:21 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think they are banking on Carman as the starter and will draft another Guard early in the draft. I’m cool with this if they do indeed sign Collins. I’m a little surprised that Spain isn’t signed by now. I would have bet had they had interest in him, he would have signed.

I believe he signed later in FA last year didn't he? And while he had an overall solid 2021 campaign it ended with a sour note in general for the offensive line after the Super Bowl and Titans games so he probably doesn't have the market that some of us here think he does. He's probably still looked at as the journeyman late stage of Free Agency add on.

Could also be waiting to see all of our other moves. I don't expect them to sign anymore lineman if they get Collins except for Spain or someone like him to compete at LG.
Reply/Quote