RD 1 PK 9 TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS- VERNON HARGREAVES/ CB
RD 1 PK 10 NEW YORK GIANTS- JACK CONKLIN/ OT
RD 1 PK 11 CHICAGO BEARS- DEFOREST BUCKNER/ DE
RD 1 PK 12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS- SHAQ LAWSON/ DE
RD 1 PK 13 MIAMI DOLPHINS/ MACKENSIE ALEXANDER/ CB
RD 1 PK 14 OAKLAND RAIDERS/ A'SHAWN ROBINSON/ DT
RD 1 PK 15 LOS ANGELES RAMS/ PAXTON LYNCH/ QB

RD 1 PK 16  DETRIOT LIONS
The Lions are in desperate need of a playmaker in the secondary who can take the ball away and flip the momentum and the field. Riley Reiff is built to be a right tackle or a guard, and the sooner the Lions can lock in on a young, bell-cow left tackle and move Reiff to a more natural spot, the better off they will be. Finding a tone-setter in the middle of the defense should also be a priority, as should finding a book-end pass rusher to give Ziggy Ansah help. Finding the next Calvin Johnson would also be helpful.

ELI APPLE/CB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/eli-apple?id=2555277
Good height, weight and arm length combination. Clean footwork in transition with natural ability to mirror and match from press coverage. Won't open hips early and rarely turned around off line of scrimmage. Has foot quickness in short spaces to maintain feel for his man. Extremely competitive when ball is in the air.

KARL JOSEPH/ S http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/karl-joseph?id=2555342
Team captain and impactful Leader. Plays with passion and a deep love of the game. Play-making safety with man cover ability and plus ball skills. Took reps heads up against Sterling Shepard. Quick to get head around and find the ball and always opts to try and take the ball away rather than break up the pass. Leaper who challenges the high­-point.

LAQUON TREADWELl/WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214
Treadwell is at his best when he has a clean, two-­way go off the line of scrimmage and he could be a challenging size matchup from the slot. While Ole Miss used him underneath quite a bit, he runs quality downfield routes and has the ball skills needed to become a more vertical receiver than underneath, possession guy.

LE'RAVEN CLARK/ OT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/leraven-clark?id=2555202
Clark is an ascending left tackle prospect with the elite foot quickness and length that NFL teams simply don’t pass up for very long. Clark could still use more muscle on his frame and will need to be much more consistent with his technique rather than just relying on his length if he is to reach his full potential in the pros. Left tackles with his potential in pass protection carry first round value and Clark has a Pro Bowl upside with the floor of an average NFL starter.

REGGIE RAGLAND/ ILB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/reggie-ragland?id=2555169
Thumping inside linebacker with throwback size and tone­setting mentality. Ragland is a confident and capable early starter in league who has the temperament to become one of the premier run­-stopping inside linebackers in the pro game. Won’t over­commit when flowing to ball carrier and almost always finds his run fits. Missed tackles fell from ten in 2014 to just three this season.

LEONARD FLOYD/Edge http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/leonard-floyd?id=2555285
Unique combination of length and athleticism. Extremely rangy with great chase speed from sideline to sideline. Good change of direction for taller player. Long limbs and twitch to spring into a tackle from a mile away. If unblocked, will chase down line of scrimmage from backside and foil run plans.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought there were good DTs in this draft. Like a bunch of them.
Reply/Quote
I went with Floyd. Another pass rusher opposite Ansah would be too nice to pass up for the Lions.
Reply/Quote
Floyd fell too far. Would have went with a DT, but having Floyd fall and pairing him with Ansah will wreck havoc for offensive lines.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't choose because I don't think it is any of these guys. It will either be a Defensive Tackle or Offensive Tackle. Taylor Decker would be choice #1 here or #2 would be a Defensive Tackle like Reed, Billings, or Rankins.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess I just don't see at DT that others do here. They retained their two starters in Walker and Ngata, they picked up Charles from Buffalo and they have young talent in Wright and Reid.

Meanwhile at DE they have.......

Reply/Quote
They have less at DT than we do.

Unless they are switching to a 3-4 I dont think they have the depth to just not even consider a DT.
Reply/Quote
Floyd aint even a DE.

List some DEs. If you think that is what they will reach for

Not trying to complain and thanks for doing this.

I just dont see a couple of the options you listed as even topbhalf of first round material.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 12:10 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Floyd aint even a DE.

I just dont see a couple of the options you listed as even topbhalf of first round material.
Agree...Clark as an option over Taylor Decker makes no sense. Decker is projected higher and also has worked out for the Lions.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 12:10 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Floyd aint even a DE.

(04-06-2016, 10:17 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Agree...Clark as an option over Taylor Decker makes no sense. Decker is projected higher and also has worked out for the Lions.

Thanks for the input. I'll use it for future polls. As to Clark: NFL.COM has him as a higher rated prospect than any OT left available. I use their ranking mainly, but of course they are not conclusive. For instance they have neal as the highest rated left Safety and no one else does.  

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 10:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for the input. I'll use it for future polls. As to Clark: NFL.COM has him as a higher rated prospect than any OT left available. I use their ranking mainly, but of course they are not conclusive. For instance they have neal as the highest rated left Safety and no one else does.  

I know all rankings are different and I enjoy when we do this as a board. I just know Decker to the Lions is a pretty legit option. They also are linked to Defensive Tackle quite a bit. I will message about a list of team needs that I have put together from looking at  4 or 5 different sources from around nfl.com and cbssports.com and some others.
Reply/Quote