Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LOCKOUT/ STRIKE OVER
PLAY BALL

GO REDS

I'm hoping Bengals Board Baseball Fantasy League Continues...I know one Player I will keep from last years team. I won't keep 2. I won't wait until Round 3 to draft. I've did some Mocks and as ready as I'm going to be. Bengals Board is a good Baseball Fantasy League, so I hope Lockout Strike ending Match 10th provides plenty of time to get going and have our Draft in time to start regular season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Finally!!!!

Lets go Reds!! Can't wait to drive down to Cincinnati this summer and catch a few of the Reds games.

Plus if the Reds are playing well this season and in playoff contention it definitely makes the Bengals off-season go by quicker!  Tongue

-magikod
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Baseball was a passion of mine as a kid, and I'll definitely watch games but I think the Reds are already eliminated from the playoffs before the season even starts. I anticipate a trade deadline roster dump minus Votto.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Baseball was a passion of mine as a kid, and I'll definitely watch games but I think the Reds are already eliminated from the playoffs before the season even starts. I anticipate a trade deadline roster dump minus Votto.

We will see.  Winker and Naquin could hit in the OF.  India is good young 2nd Base. Stephenson can flat out hit as young catcher.  Votto at 1st.  Could use a comeback year out of Suarez.  Also the Moose.  The DH this year.   I think they can hit.  Do they have enough Pitching is always the question.  I think Stephenson is going to amaze everybody how well he can hit now that Barnhardt is gone.  With Free Agency now, Reds may add some people.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Baseball was a passion of mine as a kid, and I'll definitely watch games but I think the Reds are already eliminated from the playoffs before the season even starts. I anticipate a trade deadline roster dump minus Votto.

I grew up in the 70's, Big Red Machine was part of my everyday life. Those were the days.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 06:41 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I grew up in the 70's, Big Red Machine was part of my everyday life. Those were the days.

I'm young enough to have missed the Big Red Machine including the back-to-back World Series wins, but I did see guys like Rose, Perez, and Concepcion play ball as a young kid in the '80s. I didn't really start following the sport until about '87.
Reply/Quote
So who caved in?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 07:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm young enough to have missed the Big Red Machine including the back-to-back World Series wins, but I did see guys like Rose, Perez, and Concepcion play ball as a young kid in the '80s. I didn't really start following the sport until about '87.

The first Reds game I ever went to was 1903, the same year as the first World Series. I was a mere prat at age 10. The Pittsburgh Pirates were in Cincinnati, and I saw the great Honus Wagner. The Reds pitcher was Noodles Hahn. He won the game and they didn't have Gatorade back then, so after he won the other Reds dumped a bowl of noodles on him. Hence the name, Noodles Hahn.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote