SB was not at the game

January 4, 2015
Colts 26 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 9, 2016
Steelers 18 Bengals 16
SB was not at the game

January 15, 2022
SB decides that he's had enough and goes to bat for the good people of Cincinnati. He brings some good Steelers mojo with him when he shoves a Terrible Towel in his pocket, braves the bitterly cold weather and goes to the game....
Bengals 26 Raiders 19

Coincidence? HmmYou decide. 

[Image: AytepDm.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I thought something smelled awful in there last night. Plenty of room on our bandwagon... Frontrunner.

It WAS cold as hell; wasn't it?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'll try and send some good vibes your way tonight.

It won't help, you don't stand a chance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bengals 41 Oilers 14

Since then.....

January 8, 2006
Steelers 31 Bengals 14
StrictlyBiz was not at the game

January 9, 2010
Jets 24 Bengals 14
SB was not at the game

January 7, 2012
Texans 31 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 5, 2013
Texans 19 Bengals 13
SB was not at the game 

January 5, 2014
Chargers 27 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 4, 2015
Colts 26 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 9, 2016
Steelers 18 Bengals 16
SB was not at the game

January 15, 2022
SB decides that he's had enough and goes to bat for the good people of Cincinnati. He brings some good Steelers mojo with him when he shoves a Terrible Towel in his pocket, braves the bitterly cold weather and goes to the game....
Bengals 26 Raiders 19

That damn towel kept the Bengals from winning 42-19.  Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:16 PM)jason Wrote: I thought something smelled awful in there last night. Plenty of room on our bandwagon... Frontrunner.

The wind before we went in....went right through you
But once inside. I wasn't too bad. I had a really good base layer on (check out Columbia's Omni-Heat stuff  Wink ), we were at the back of sec 128 which is under cover, and....I think was big....everyone stood the entire game.....which was really cool. I prefer watching like that. 

(01-16-2022, 03:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll try and send some good vibes your way tonight.

It won't help, you don't stand a chance.
Probably, but Big Ben is like a zombie, so who knows. 

(01-16-2022, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That damn towel kept the Bengals from winning 42-19.  Rant
Completely felt like watching the Steelers play. I was starting to get a bad feeling when they got conservative at the 2 min warning. IMO, you let JB throw it and win the game. If he's your franchise QB, trust him. Instead they did what Pittsburgh used to do when Ben was young (and reverted back to as he got old)....run, run, incomplete pass, punt, and hang on. Nerve racking. 
Reply/Quote
If the pic above, the two guys at the center in hats...the one on the right...was wearing a Mac Jones Patriots jersey and a Raiders hat. I was going to ask him what his thought were on The Tuck Rule. Really odd combo he was wearing.
Reply/Quote

Since then.....

January 8, 2006
Steelers 31 Bengals 14

January 9, 2010
Jets 24 Bengals 14
SB was not at the game

January 7, 2012
Texans 31 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 5, 2013
Texans 19 Bengals 13
SB was not at the game 

January 5, 2014
Chargers 27 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 4, 2015
Colts 26 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 9, 2016
Steelers 18 Bengals 16
SB was not at the game

January 15, 2022
Bengals 26 Raiders 19

I already told all of JN you are our new good luck charm.

I was pretty much exactly across from you in the opposite end zone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Since then.....

January 8, 2006
Steelers 31 Bengals 14

January 9, 2010
Jets 24 Bengals 14
SB was not at the game

January 7, 2012
Texans 31 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 5, 2013
Texans 19 Bengals 13
SB was not at the game 

January 5, 2014
Chargers 27 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 4, 2015
Colts 26 Bengals 10
SB was not at the game

January 9, 2016
Steelers 18 Bengals 16
SB was not at the game

January 15, 2022
Bengals 26 Raiders 19

Our new good luck charm! Get your ass down to Nashville this weekend. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Great Seat! Jealous!

And yeah get your stinky towel to Nashville! xd
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:16 PM)jason Wrote: I thought something smelled awful in there last night. Plenty of room on our bandwagon... Frontrunner.

I normally HATE the cold because, not being up and moving, my blood's not circulating much and I just freeze but, besides for a few times, I really wasn't too cold because I was so into the game.

Even when I did get a little cold, it didn't last.

Come to think, the Bengals winning a playoff game is the only thing that has ever been able to keep me warm in those conditions!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I already told all of JN you are our new good luck charm.

I was pretty much exactly across from you in the opposite end zone.

(01-17-2022, 10:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Our new good luck charm! Get your ass down to Nashville this weekend. LOL

(01-17-2022, 10:33 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Great Seat! Jealous!

And yeah get your stinky towel to Nashville! xd

**Checks schedule to see when Pittsburgh is playing this weekend**

Yep, Im good to go. Start a Go Fund Me and I'm there. Please note that I will require first class airfare each way, box seats in the club at Nashville, and a hotel suite within walking distance of the stadium. Oh and I cannot go alone. And don't forget an allowance for ground transportation too. 

Seriously, Im glad I had the opportunity to go. My neighbors son is more of a general NFL fan rather than a Steelers fan and wanted to see a playoff game and they invited me to go. The son even traded work shifts and took one that was concurrent with Sunday nights game. It was my first non-Steeler NFL game that I've gone to. Something that I've been wanting to do. 

Had a good time and glad that I got to see Cincinnati break that streak in person. That will be something to talk about years down the road. It was really cool to see the collective celebration of decades long frustrated fans. And the ending was an absolutely perfect way for it to go down. 

You guys just got to do something about the bathroom situation at PBS. It's worse than Heinz. Thought I was going to piss myself waiting in line at half time. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:18 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If the pic above, the two guys at the center in hats...the one on the right...was wearing a Mac Jones Patriots jersey and a Raiders hat. I was going to ask him what his thought were on The Tuck Rule. Really odd combo he was wearing.

I'm sure he would have mixed emotions about the tuck rule, if he even knows what the tuck rule is haha  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 01:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: **Checks schedule to see when Pittsburgh is playing this weekend**

Yep, Im good to go. Start a Go Fund Me and I'm there. Please note that I will require first class airfare each way, box seats in the club at Nashville, and a hotel suite within walking distance of the stadium. Oh and I cannot go alone. And don't forget an allowance for ground transportation too. 

Seriously, Im glad I had the opportunity to go. My neighbors son is more of a general NFL fan rather than a Steelers fan and wanted to see a playoff game and they invited me to go. The son even traded work shifts and took one that was concurrent with Sunday nights game. It was my first non-Steeler NFL game that I've gone to. Something that I've been wanting to do. 

Had a good time and glad that I got to see Cincinnati break that streak in person. That will be something to talk about years down the road. It was really cool to see the collective celebration of decades long frustrated fans. And the ending was an absolutely perfect way for it to go down. 

You guys just got to do something about the bathroom situation at PBS. It's worse than Heinz. Thought I was going to piss myself waiting in line at half time. 

I heard one of the main bathrooms was closed on one level so everyone had to go to other levels.  I've never seen lines like that before.  Don't know how a whole bathroom is non-functional unless they found a body or something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote