Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL check this article out...
Some guy actually makes the case for the Steelers purposely hurting Burfict. Man, what a piece of trash.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/steelers-need-to-hurt-vontaze-burfict-before-he-hurts-them-121416?cmpid=feed:-sports-CQ-RSS-Feed&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
LMFAO! What a f*****g whiner! The guy is clearly a typical steeler fan: finally gets smacked around by an "inferior opponent", can't take it and bitches and mosns while completely neglecting his own teams history of cheap shots. It's a mental illness, im telling you.

And I can't believe fox sports allowed this to even be published. But I guess it's ok because, you know, it's in defense of the steelers. Had someone written about Hines Ward crack back blocks or porter/harrison headhunting there would be chaos in the media. The shoe is on the other foot. We now have a player who isn't afraid to hit back. It's karma. Steeler fans should realize this.
Reply/Quote
What I envision when I read this......

[Image: giphy.gif]

LMAO LMAO Cheers

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 05:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: LMFAO! What a f*****g whiner! The guy is clearly a typical steeler fan: finally gets smacked around by an "inferior opponent", can't take it and bitches and mosns while completely neglecting his own teams history of cheap shots. It's a mental illness, im telling you.

And I can't believe fox sports allowed this to even be published. But I guess it's ok because, you know, it's in defense of the steelers. Had someone written about Hines Ward crack back blocks or porter/harrison headhunting there would be chaos in the media. The shoe is on the other foot. We now have a player who isn't afraid to hit back. It's karma. Steeler fans should realize this.

Frankly, the Bengals have bigger problems than Steeler players injuring Bengal players. E.g. River's broken jaw, Huber's broken jaw. There seems to be a mandibular trend here with Steeler players. Did I forget Palmer's knees?

But, I digress. As I said above, Bengals have a bigger problem: The team is owned by Mike Brown and coached by Marvin Lewis. Can it be any worse for Bengals fans?
Reply/Quote
typical steelers fan lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I'd like for Tez to rip Pig Ben's head off and throw it in one of the stadium trash cans.

Later they can yuk it up "You in there?!?" In the locker room.

On a side note...

If I see that pansy ass team get away with offensive holding like last game (about every long pass)... I'm gonna throw a brick through my TV.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 05:29 PM)Derrick Wrote: Frankly, the Bengals have bigger problems than Steeler players injuring Bengal players. E.g. River's broken jaw, Huber's broken jaw. There seems to be a mandibular trend here with Steeler players. Did I forget Palmer's knees?

But, I digress. As I said above, Bengals have a bigger problem: The team is owned by Mike Brown and coached by Marvin Lewis. Can it be any worse for Bengals fans?

Very doubtful and unlikely.
Reply/Quote
The thing is if this gets ugly and all the bias starts going down with the officiating and the Bengal frustration rears it's ugly head I may have to switch and watch the Vikings or Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 06:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd like for Tez to rip Pig Ben's head off and throw it in one of the stadium trash cans.

Later they can yuk it up "You in there?!?" In the locker room.

On a side note...

If I see that pansy ass team get away with offensive holding like last game (about every long pass)... I'm gonna throw a brick through my TV.

I am going to the game, and although I don't drink at the games I can tell you if I see what I saw week 2, someone is going to have to have their flag surgically removed from their ass.  
Reply/Quote
The person who wrote that article, as well as whoever allowed it to be published, should be FIRED.
What a garbage, incendiary, and unprofessional article.
Reply/Quote
Warms my soul to see the author getting blasted in the comment section. :andy:
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If I were a Steelers fan, I'd think the same thing. It's not like they haven't tried to take Burfict out anyway. At any rate, you have to remember that we sound like whiners to them too. I won't even give them the satisfaction. The only play in their litany of injuring our guys I will ever ***** about is the shot to Huber.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Warms my soul to see the author getting blasted in the comment section.  :andy:

Pretty sure most of those comments are from us. I just blasted him for good measure.  :andy:
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 11:46 PM)jason Wrote: If I were a Steelers fan, I'd think the same thing. It's not like they haven't tried to take Burfict out anyway. At any rate, you have to remember that we sound like whiners to them too. I won't even give them the satisfaction. The only play in their litany of injuring our guys I will ever ***** about is the shot to Huber.
Palmer. 1/8/06. Never forget.

Reply/Quote
Steelers have been the kings of cheap shots and attempts at injuring other players. Yet, Bengals have said enough is enough and now there's a problem? I guarantee you every Steelers fan would be ecstatic if all the sudden he was wearing black and piss gold. Friggen bully cowards is all they continue to be. Classless fans, classless organization!

Reply/Quote
SMH....

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/steelers-need-to-hurt-vontaze-burfict-before-he-hurts-them-121416?cmpid=feed:-sports-CQ-RSS-Feed&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Link isn't working on my end Trademark.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 10:22 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Link isn't working on my end Trademark.

It's the same article from the other thread.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-LOL-check-this-article-out
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 01:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Palmer. 1/8/06. Never forget.
Oh they all bug me. Big fat guy, who never got to the QB as a Bengal, gets pushed down and grabs the leg. It's football. Shit happens. It's the same with the tackle on Bell last year. I don't think there was intent on either of them. The shot to Huber is different. Punters are defenseless through out the play. It was totally unnecessary, AND they scored on that play.... AND no flag. Garbage play. Garbage officiating.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 10:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Warms my soul to see the author getting blasted in the comment section.  :andy:

"Matthew Krivanek you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are an absolute disgrace. I sincerely and from the bottom of my heart hope you lose your job due to budget cuts and you end up serving Burfict McDonald's in the offseason."

Hilarious
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote