Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL
LOL....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: LOL....

Knee slapping funny. 

One or two thumbs up?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Knee slapping funny. 

One or two thumbs up?

I don't know. It's a tough burden to shoulder. A decision like that requires some non-concussed thought.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Knee slapping funny. 

One or two thumbs up?

(01-10-2016, 02:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know. It's a tough burden to shoulder. A decision like that requires some non-concussed thought.

Don't rush to judgement. I'll be happy to "spear"head a think tank to consider all alternatives.

Reply/Quote
LOL....THE BUNGALS EVEN BUNGAL CHEATING... ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Guys... Rfaulk isn't mad...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: LOL....

Steeler fans may get to laugh this morning. But they know damn well it is a nervous laugh of relief. The steelers pulled one out their azzes after almost giving up an epic comeback, leading 15-0 in the 4th quarter and letting a second string QB bring the Bengals back to take the lead. Yes, you get to laugh, but you know I'm telling the truth.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Guys... Rfaulk isn't mad...

Correct. Why does this need to be spelled out to you multiple times? Are you really a steelers fan in disguise?

Reply/Quote