Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOK FOR REFS AND NFL TO BE ALL OVER BENGALS/STEELERS GAME
(09-15-2016, 05:10 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: This ^^  Is exactly what I keep thinking about as I read through the responses on here so far.  It wasn't even the Stoolers game, and already the refs are screwing our defensive guys when there is a hard hit made, regardless if it is ACTUALLY a penalty or not.  They're clearly super-sensitive in calling our games, and it's total bullshit.  Yet during the Steelers game I see Mitchell's dirty ass diving headfirst into a pile after the play is already dead, and nothing...  On Rapelisburger's play when Kerrigan knocked the ball out of his hand, he was clearly being clotheslined/held by the Olineman, but no flag (even if it would have been declinded most likely), just showing me how the refs call Stooler games vs. how they call Bengals games.  Sadly, I expect to be screaming at my TV over calls just like that one multiple times on Sunday.  I'll probably lose my voice during the game LOL   I HOPE I'm wrong, but have little reason not to expect a zebra tilted game.  I can already feel myself getting pissed thinking about it, and it's only Thursday afternoon LOL  We can "hope" for officials' impartiality, but I believe it'll be a cold day in hell before we actually SEE it...

Sad but true Jonesy.

Just have to whoop their asses so bad the refs can't STEAL it for them. We have all been waiting for this for a long damn time.
Reply/Quote