Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVE this mock draft (Fanspeak)
Did this one this morning on Fanspeak. I'd take this in a second!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I do not like Willie Gay for the Bengals. I'm still stressing players with good character and he's had off the field issues.
Reply/Quote
I would take it! There is a real chance a Murray or Queen falls to us in Rd 2....I keep thinking my big decision for this draft will be, do I risk losing them and sliding a few picks for an additional 3rd rounder or do I just take the LB? The additional pick keeps being used on Chinn or Dugger in Rd 3 and I really would love to have both the rangy LB and the ballhawking freak in the safety position.

Tough call, but nice draft!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 10:11 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I do not like Willie Gay for the Bengals. I'm still stressing players with good character and he's had off the field issues.

Eh, most of his issues stemmed from an academic scandal where a tutor was taking online class tests for 10 players on the football team. Stuff like that happens way more than is ever found out or reported. There was also the incident of his altercation with a teammate. 

Kids make mistakes sometimes, and his draft position will likely reflect that, same reason Mixon fell to the 2nd round and that has worked out pretty well for the Bengals. Gay is an explosive athlete who lays the wood in the run game and is good in coverage. It's a no-brainer to take a flyer on him if he's there to start round 4.
Reply/Quote