Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU Pro Day
It's no secret that many Bayou Bengals are currently Cincinnati Bengals. They held their Pro Day today. It was clearly the Derek Stingley Jr. show (we can squash any hopes that he might fall) there was some quality on display.
https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/lists/lsu-football-pro-day-drill-results-measurements-2022-nfl-draft/

So who do you have becoming the latest Bengal to Bengal player?

My pick is Damone Clark, Dude was a 2-3 round prospect and shined at the Senior Bowl. Unfortunately, the medical at The Combine revealed a herniated disc. He recently underwent spinal fusion surgery and will likely miss the entire 2022 season. I'd happily give a 6th for him and put him in the rehab room.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's no secret that many Bayou Bengals are currently Cincinnati Bengals. They held their Pro Day today. It was clearly the Derek Stingley Jr. show (we can squash any hopes that he might fall) there was some quality on display.
https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/lists/lsu-football-pro-day-drill-results-measurements-2022-nfl-draft/

So who do you have becoming the latest Bengal to Bengal player?

My pick is Damone Clark, Dude was a 2-3 round prospect and shined at the Senior Bowl. Unfortunately, the medical at The Combine revealed a herniated disc. He recently underwent spinal fusion surgery and will likely miss the entire 2022 season. I'd happily give a 6th for him and put him in the rehab room.

Tiger

Thanks for the insight because I didn't know!
Reply/Quote
That’s terrible news for him. But, it makes about as much sense as Rich Braham’s bone bruise BS. A fusion instead of microdiscectomy? That would suggest something in addition to chronic back pain with radiculopathy. That’s not something you just “discover.” And surgery isn’t needed in asymptomatic patients with a herniated disc on MRI.

I hope he makes a full recovery.
Reply/Quote
Someone posted Frank Pollack on a radio show and he mentioned LSU Ed Ingram and someone he liked. Pollack also mentioned Jamaree Salyer and they were of course at the Georgia pro day too... with the rest of the NFL and probably CFL lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote