Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaQuan McGowan
This is a really good kid that I wouldn't mind seeing us pick up in the late rounds.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25524680/a-400-pound-tight-end-prospect-could-set-an-nfl-draft-record-in-april

And there are AFCN eyes upon him....

A little conditioning and coaching up, this kid would be a red-zone monster.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
That looked like Ken Zampese telling punk ass Tomlin that is going to be a Bengal that pops a couple of your cheap shot taking defenders heads off.
Reply/Quote
PLEASE.

He could be the next Jake Fisher Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Can he play Center? Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There was a story about this guy in Sports Illustrated early in the season. He was down to 390 back then and planning on getting smaller.

He is actually a very impressive athlete, but is much too big. All that fat just slows him down.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 11:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There was a story about this guy in Sports Illustrated early in the season. He was down to 390 back then and planning on getting smaller.

He is actually a very impressive athlete, but is much too big. All that fat just slows him down.

I think if the kid dropped 40-50lbs, he'd be more than servicable.
He,of course, can block well.
He's perfect for the jumbo set, within 15-20yrds.
I can see him peeling off a block and snagging TDs many times.

I don't know, he really just comes across as a high character kid.
Reply/Quote
He can take Peko's role as goal line FB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 04:12 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He can take Peko's role as goal line FB.

Can't see why not.

I can also see Gio kicking outside on a sweep with this cat in front of him.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 12:08 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Can't see why not.

I can also see Gio kicking outside on a sweep with this cat in front of him.

Just have Gio jump on McGowan's back and piggy back the ball into the end zone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I like a lot of Baylor Bears in this Draft, why not get the Baylor Bear?

Seriously though, he is a rare athlete, Wouldn't mind it in our jumbo packages with his hands and size.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 03:47 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Just have Gio jump on McGowan's back and piggy back the ball into the end zone.

Install a set of reins on the sides of his helmet then Gio could stand on his pads !
IF anyone could reach near Gio, he could vault off of LaQuan and over the defender to safety.
Ninja
Reply/Quote