Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lackluster Free Agency Mock
Taliese Fuaga is hands down the best Right Tackle in the draft class. It's a shame the one team he fits the least is the Cincinnati Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 07:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Taliese Fuaga is hands down the best Right Tackle in the draft class. It's a shame the one team he fits the least is the Cincinnati Bengals.

Yeah I love Fuaga.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 07:06 PM)pulses Wrote: Yeah I love Fuaga.

If Fuaga falls into the mid teens the Steelers with picks 20 & 98 are dangerous. The path for Taliese Fuaga to become a future All-Pro next to Darnell Washington and Pat Freiermuth in a run heavy offense is real. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 07:26 PM)Synric Wrote: If Fuaga falls into the mid teens the Steelers with picks 20 & 98 are dangerous. The path for Taliese Fuaga to become a future All-Pro next to Darnell Washington and Pat Freiermuth in a run heavy offense is real. 

Who knows about the steelers....my buddy is a steelers guy and he's heard they're interested in trading up for Rome Odunze but he also said they really like JPJ.
Reply/Quote