Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lapham thinks NFL will suspend Jones
(05-22-2017, 04:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: [Image: HZ_mTD.gif]

Is he teabag practicing?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I sure hope not.

With several tight position battles on the roster, a suspension could be a blessing in disguise.  It lets us keep an extra bubble player on the 53 into the regular season.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 04:21 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Agreed. 31 other teams would've cut him, but Mike Brown is heavily invested from an emotional standpoint with Pacman. I think he'd give Pacman a pass on anything just short of killing a person.

Perhaps we could say 30 as the Broncos still employ Aqib Talib.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If Adumb does get suspended it will open the door for DD or WJIII to take his job..............may the best man win and start
Reply/Quote
I make no such assumptions about WIII taking over during a short suspension. I really do not care what these guys do off the field short of very heinous crimes. I'm not a big follower of personality types when it comes to football. It's a nasty business. I fail to get the idea that they should be seen as pillars of communities. Play ball and forget about the off field stuff.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 03:56 AM)grampahol Wrote: I make no such assumptions about WIII taking over during a short suspension. I really do not care what these guys do off the field short of very heinous crimes. I'm not a big follower of personality types when it comes to football. It's a nasty business. I fail to get the idea that they should be seen as pillars of communities. Play ball and forget about the off field stuff.. 

Totally agree about forgetting the off field crap.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 04:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Pac can pretty much do what he wants. Marv and Mike have his back.

(05-22-2017, 04:16 PM)McC Wrote: When a guy says, "Do you know who I am?" that pretty much says it all.

(05-22-2017, 04:21 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Agreed. 31 other teams would've cut him, but Mike Brown is heavily invested from an emotional standpoint with Pacman. I think he'd give Pacman a pass on anything just short of killing a person.

Geez, dude needs to do something else besides being an NFL owner.

Follow your passion MB and be a community organizer or somethin'. Mellow
Reply/Quote