Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lafell going to play against jacksonville
(08-24-2016, 10:59 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I agree, he should not be a lock.

Hobs has him in as a lock, as mentioned, but he also has Erickson fighting Tate for the 6th and final roster spot locking in A.J., Cody, James, Boyd, and Lafell.

Too excited for this position battle, would have liked to see Simonese get more looks, from what I've seen his running style is lanky quick. Stretches the field like an alien.

I only hope the coaching staff select the best receivers and don't factor in non-ability peripheral stuff. Maybe Mikey won't be part of the decision. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I don't think he is a lock personally. Really like what I have been seeing out of these young kids. Would like to see more of Simonese. Think the kid could actually make it. With his size and speed i think he would eat up defenses in the middle. Hope he proves to the coaches to give him a spot. Would love to see him on the field
Reply/Quote
He's a lock.
Reply/Quote
If he isn't able to play with the torn ligament, and by play I mean play well, then he should go on the PUP and keep players that can help the team right away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lafell could still opt for surgery.

Remember in '08 when Carson played a game with a torn ligament in his elbow before deciding to have surgery and shut it down for the year.
Reply/Quote
I think Lafell will be an OK player for us this year. Average. Nothing great. I just cant see him making a huge impact.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
If LaFell can be dependable and consistent there is no way he is not on the roster. The flashes from Boyd and Core combined with a veteran dependable performance from LaFell give me no pause over what we lost from last year. If Eifert gets back sooner than later healthy than I can see things full system go if not better than ever.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 01:40 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: If LaFell can be dependable and consistent there is no way he is not on the roster.   The flashes from Boyd and Core combined with a veteran dependable performance from LaFell give me no pause over what we lost from last year.  If Eifert gets back sooner than later healthy than I can see things full system go if not better than ever.

This...He will be catching passes from Mr.Dalton unless of course the injury lingers. That may change things but if he's healthy; he will be on the opposite side of AJ.
Reply/Quote