• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Injured…
Went straight to the tunnel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently a knee injury
Reply/Quote
Depending on the severity that is really really huge needless to say.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 03:45 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Apparently a knee injury

I thought it was his feelings.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Every athletes contract situation will be different so there’s no right or wrong

Even if Lamar has a season ending injury i agree with his choice to not sign a contract over guaranteed money. And this is actually why i agree with him playing this one year without a deal. His play style will come with injuries and he needs to have more guaranteed money than the next QB for security purposes.

Obviously the Ravens want the opposite but he had to TRY and get that deal
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 03:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Every athletes contract situation will be different so there’s no right or wrong

Even if Lamar has a season ending injury i agree with his choice to not sign a contract over guaranteed money. And this is actually why i agree with him playing this one year without a deal. His play style will come with injuries and he needs to have more guaranteed money than the next QB for security purposes.

Obviously the Ravens want the opposite but he had to TRY and get that deal

But there was still a crap ton of guaranteed money. I think it was $133 million? That buys a lot of security.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Broncos even with Russ, not cooking, is going to be a tough out.

AFCN was always in play, if Lamar misses time, even more so. His contract makes it that much more interesting, as others alluded to. Will he risk anything before he is 100%
Reply/Quote
He's been ruled out the rest of the game. Oh darn.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 04:01 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Broncos even with Russ, not cooking, is going to be a tough out.

AFCN was always in play, if Lamar misses time, even more so. His contract makes it that much more interesting, as others alluded to. Will he risk anything before he is 100%

If he gets $200 million plus guaranteed next year, then he is a god of a self-agent. LOL Walking away from $133 million makes me think he doesn’t want to be a Raven anymore. And the Ravens can still tag him and if they don’t trade him, then that’s another year he could get hurt. I get betting on yourself, but there are things you can’t control. Like injury.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 04:41 PM)cinci4life Wrote: He's been ruled out the rest of the game. Oh darn.

A non career threatening IR visit wouldn’t make me sad.

Reply/Quote
Lawrence got twisted up on the last play of the first half in their game too. No report yet. It looked ugly but he got up and walked off the field.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Denver coach is amazingly stupid. On their last drive with the lead they tried to long passes stoping the clock with a 6 point lead. On defense they stopped Baltimore on 2nd and long, illegal man downfield penalty - only 5 yards - they accepted it and gave Ravens 2nd down again - Ravens then get 1st down after 2 plays. And are now driving. A TD wins it.

This guy is an absolute idiot, they deserve to lose - begging the Ravens to win.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 05:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Denver coach is amazingly stupid.  On their last drive with the lead they tried to long passes stoping the clock with a 6 point lead.  On defense they stopped Baltimore on 2nd and long, illegal man downfield penalty - only 5 yards - they accepted it and gave Ravens 2nd down again - Ravens then get 1st down after 2 plays.  And are now driving.  A TD wins it.  

This guy is an absolute idiot, they deserve to lose - begging the Ravens to win.

He's definitely getting fired. I don't think they can move on from Russ this soon and their best chance is to try to salvage their QB with better coaching. Clearly the current coach can't Hackett.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 04:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If he gets $200 million plus guaranteed next year, then he is a god of a self-agent. LOL  Walking away from $133 million makes me think he's not very smart. And the Ravens can still tag him and if they don’t trade him, then that’s another year he could get hurt. I get betting on yourself, but there are things you can’t control.  Like injury.

FIFY
See Lev Bell
Brilliant move Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Looking at still not having played a single full season since becoming the full time starter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Schaffer is reporting that Lamar will miss at least 2 weeks. That mean Hundley will start against both the Steelers this week and Browns next week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote