Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not quite what I intended but...
This started out on track, but then went slightly to the left...

Rd 1 OT Connor Williams, Texas.  BPA and need met.  RT and if Glenn gets hurt or doesn't do well then LT. Gives us options.

Rd 2 C  Billy Price, Ohio State. BPA and need met again. So lucky here, but all C's were there still.

Rd 3a C Frank Ragnow, Arkansas. BPA and kinda a need. Thinking heck, I just got some serious competition at C, and great backup, possible RG competition too. Then it hit me, I just screwed Baltimore too, they haven't grabbed a C yet.

Rd 3b OT Orlando Brown, Oklahoma. Was BPA and now I'm really fixing that OL. Brown will take all reps at RT. Williams just got promoted to LT, he will now start taking the majority of the reps at LT to let Glenn stay healthy and they can work alternate during the games. If Glenn does really well and stays healthy, we will have a very strong OL this year.

Rd 4 TE Mark Andrews, Oklahoma. BPA and need strike again.

Rd 5a DE Duke Ejiofor, Wake Forest. On my draft board at this time, only one player was ranked ahead of Duke and I have no idea what I would do with another OL. So I consider this another BPA/Need match up.

Rd 5b S Quin Blanding, Virgina. wasn't BPA, but close, we need a FS and he was the best available.

Rd 5c CB Quenton Meeks, Stanford. BPA and I wouldn't mind having a tall fast CB. Let's see how that works out for us.

Rd 6 twiddles thumbs

PS Material, needs more work but talented individuals.
Rd 7a WR Daruice Fountain, Northern Iowa.
Rd 7b DL Deadrin Senat, South Florida.
Rd 7c Jaleel Scott, New Mexico State.

Had no intent to Double Dip at OT and C, just fell that way. I missed out on LB's, but I figure by looking at this draft, what the hell am I going to draft next year??? Once this line gels, our offense will be quite good if Ross comes back and plays like we all think he should. We won't need WR/RB/QB/OT/G/C maybe a TE if Andrews doesn't work out?? Otherwise next year's draft is going to be Defense, and get those LB's of the future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly think this might be over kill on the OL.
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt they took that many lineman in a row lol
Reply/Quote
Holy crap.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote